fifty-nine

i am worse

Chase knew his sister was capable of a lot of things. She was smart- quite stupid at times, but who isn't? She was nice, and kind. She was a bit too soft. She could be scary- but aren't all girls? But Cher wasn't a scary person, she didn't like to be scary, or threatening. When she was, it was a terrifying sight.

The last time he could remember her being angry, and scary, was when she was around twelve. Some kid was picking on Sophie, and it was a sight to see. After that no one really messed with Cher.

"Stop," Cher says.

He could swear that her eyes turned a familiar golden color. It reminded him of Pitch's and Jack's. He could see anger, and rage in them. But unlike their's, Cher's eyes only held anger, and rage.

The horses stopped, at her command.

"What are you doing, go after the girl!" Pitch snaps.

"Stop, don't listen to him," she says.

The horses stay still, frozen in their place.

"You have one chance, leave now and never come back. I'll make sure the Guardians, Jack, Sunny, Manny to leave you alone," Cher tells him.

"Take the deal Pitch Black," Chase hisses.

Pitch laughs, "do you think I'm scared of you?'

Chase could easily see through his act.

"I was wrong. I don't think I'm worse, I am worse," Cher tells him. With that she gives the horses a slight nod, and they turn around, and run for it.

Note to self, Chase should never tick off his sister again.

note: so frost is now finished?!¿¡ However, here is one more update, an epilogue that will be up on Monday!

I just wanna say thank you to every single one of you! Thank you for continuing to read Frost regardless of my weird updating life near the beginning of Frost, thank you for everything! For voting, reading, commenting and following! I never thought the rewrite would get 400+ votes and 13k+ reads! Thank you all so much!

Don't forget to leave a vote and comment!:)