Chapter 1

Cari in the mm

~ Cari ~

"Are y'all remotely ready?" Jayda asked knocking on Jordyn's door, which happened to be next to mine, then knocked on my door, causing it to creak open as I put on my earrings.

I smirked, looking at myself in the mirror as I walked to the double sinks and unwrapped my hair and the jet black extensions fell down my back.

"Ready." Jordyn said, coming out in a bomber jacket, a bralette, and boyfriend jeans.

Tonight was Howard University's first big kickback that we were invited to from the girl next door. And I was excited for this HBCU experience, considering we just moved in yesterday.

I pulled down my black fitted cami dress and slipped on some red supercolors, and smoothed on some ruby woo lipstick from MAC.

Jayda fixed her pink halter neck and pulled up her high waisted jean shorts and soon enough we were out.

*

"I'm just saying, I don't want a relationship, I just want sex." Jayda said, moving her blond hair out her face as we entered the apartment styled dorm, the upperclassmen stayed in.

100 by the Game, blasted and the place was semi packed, so like always, I pulled out my phone.

Kelly

"I swear if I see another girl on they phone instead of tweaking, talking or something, people getting kicked out." I joked with Kyron and we laughed.

We both played for the Wizards but we still had to finish college, so we chose Howard.

I looked up and saw Cordell walking with a pissed expression, and it was obvious that someone threw a drink on him.

"What's wrong bruh?" I stopped him by grabbing his shoulder.

"Some hoe just threw a drink in my face." he snarled, taking a napkin off the nearby table and drying his face.

"How you know she a hoe?" Kyron chuckled and I did too a little.

"Bitch's shorts didn't even cover her ass. Her tight ass pink shirt, knowing she don't got no titties. Nobody told her it was a HBCU, fuck her bald white ass doing here?"

"I'm mixed asshole, that's why I threw that drink in your face." The girl, I assume he's talking about said, standing next to her two friends that were typing on their phones.

Cordell huffed through his nose and pointed at her briefly before walking away. "Better get her." he mumbled and jogged back into his room, since this was our apartment.

"Why you disrespect my mans in our own apartment?" I asked her and she rolled her eyes.

"He shouldn't have grabbed my arm, acting like he knew me." she shrugged.

"He ain't mean no harm." I chuckled and she looked up at me and squinted.

"I guess I'll go apologize." she muttered, heading to wear Cordell disappeared to.

"And who is this?" Kyron bit his lip, grabbing the hand of the girl with the jean jacket and kissing it, making her smile.

"Jordyn." she blushed and I shook my head.

Her and her friend in the black dress kinda looked alike but I couldn't really tell, cause she was still nose first in her phone.

"Y'all two sisters?" Ky asked.

"No. Just best friends." she answered.

"Oh that's your best friend? I'm tryna fuck her witcha." he rapped along to Real Sisters that ironically was playing right now.