Love

DON'T LOOK IN THE MM TIL THE END

BUT I KNOW YALL BEAN HEADED, HARD HEADED ASSES LOOKED ANYWAY😒

Her smile reminds me of a warm summer breeze

Like that playground with steez

Write our the name in the trees

Her smile reminds me of a warm summer breeze

Like that time on the beach

And that sand through your feet

(Enjoy the love while it lasts *evil laugh*)

~ Cari ~

The room filled with Cordell and Kelly's screams as me and Jayda snickered to the side and they groaned on the metal tables.

They were hooked to Labor Pain Simulators since they said, having a baby isn't that bad, so we let them test out contractions for their selves.

"Aw, I thought you said it wouldn't hurt." I blotted Kelly's sweating forehead and he glared at me.

"You said that was level seven?" Cordell asked the doctor.

"That was level four," he chuckled. "But you guys seem to be struggling already."

"Put ten on em," Jayda encouraged.

"If it's okay with them."

"Do it," Kelly said confidently.

The doctor pushed the small button on the remote and they yelled like banjees. Kelly's dramatic ass got on his knees and curling into a ball.

Cordell wiped his tears and I laughed along with Jayda.

"I'm beating yo ass when we get out of here," 'Dell groaned, pointing to Kelly.

Kelly squeezed my hand tighter and I rocked my head as Sexy Love by Ne-Yo blared through the g-wagon.

He left a short peck on my knuckles, before letting go as he pulled into the driveway.

"Why is the gate open? You know I hate that." I mumbled.

"The people here to decorate for the New Years Party tonight remember?" he parked out the way.

"Well aren't you a trusting soul."

"Relax, your sister is in there."

I walked, well more like waddled to the already open door with Kelly laughing like he always does if he walks behind me and we went inside.

"Hey Nai?" I placed my hand on her shoulder as she watched tv on the couch.

"Hey, what're y'all doing?" she asked, glancing at us and turning back to the tv.

"She's about to go lay down cause she knows she's supposed to be on bed rest,"

"Alright dad." I rolled my eyes, taking the flats off my swollen feet.

"Daddy to you," he hit my ass, making a clapping sound.

I dreadfully went up the fifty million stairs and took off my leather jacket and distressed jeans, putting them on the arm of the couch and getting in bed.

I turned on the tv, grabbing the family size bag of chips I had on my nightstand and digging my hand in to grasp some as a half naked Kelly sat on the comforter.