Birthday Boy

Jayda top left, Cordell top right, Cari middle left, Kelly middle right, Jordyn top left, Kyron bottom right

~ Cari ~

"Come on I already paid for it, so we're going." I told Kelly as I straddled his lap.

"I'd rather do something else." he looked into my eyes and his hands gripped tighter on my hips.

Kelly did well I guess. Since the plane ride from New Orleans we didn't have sex, but his birthday was a couple days ago and he's managed to get some at least twice a day. Now it was Friday afternoon, and we had finished our classes.

"We just had sex thirty minutes ago. Time to do what I want." I giggled and got up.

I tried to drag him up, but due to the nearly hundred pound difference, it wasn't working. He finally got up himself and picked me up.

My legs wrapped around his waist as he carried me to my car in the school parking lot. I tightened the strings to my hoodie and he put me in the front seat.

I shut the door and turned on the heat as he got in the passenger seat and I yawned.

I put on Thank You Biggie by Dom Kennedy and rocked my head to the beat as I backed out and began driving.

Kelly's big hand rubbed my jean covered thigh. As I got off the highway and I pulled into an almost empty parking lot, and turned my car off.

"Where the hell are we?" Kelly asked as we walked up to the dark grey building.

"You'll see." I smirked as he held the door open for me and smacked my behind as I walked past.

"Hi, Cari Johnston." I told the middle aged Caucasian guy.

"Right on time." he smiled as he clicked things into the computer.

He printed out two contracts and I signed one and gave the other to Kelly.

"What is this?" he asked and I nudged him.

"Just sign it." I rolled my eyes.

"I can't wait til they get stuck." he chuckled, autographing the dotted line and giving it to the guy.

"If I don't comeback, she knocked me off." he pointed to me with his thumb.

"Don't listen to him." I laughed as the guy led us out another door, back into the cold December weather.

"Oh no, hell naw. Take my ass home or I'll leave you here." he said looking at the helicopter.

"It's not that serious." I giggled.

"This some white people shit, no offense." he added to the guy that took us out here and the man laughed and shrugged.

"How're you not scared of planes, but scared of a helicopter?" I crossed my arms as the wind blew, making my eyes water.

"Nigga, I am scared of planes. Why you think I always let you have the window seat?"

I cut my eyes at him and grabbed him by his wind breaker, making him lean down to my level.

"If you come on, I'll do that thing you like" I whispered in his ear.

"For real? Don't play like that." he straight faced me.

I looked him in his eyes and grabbed his long member through his sweatpants, making him chuckle.

"Wait till we get back." he licked his lips and someone cleared their throat.

"Ready to go?" A guy asked, holding up two skydiving suits.

"Bruh you owe me for like two months, what if I die nigga?" Kelly shook his head.