All Eyes Open Part 2

E'keem top left, Kyron middle left, Kelly bottom left, Cordell top right, Zahir bottom right

•••• Every time it switches people, the time will switch also, to a little later ••••

~ Jordyn ~

"Fuck you!" I pushed Kyron.

"Jordyn-"

"There's nothing more you can say to me. Cause you promised me you weren't fucking with her no more, yet here she is." all five of my fingers pointed in Lauren's direction.

"Whatever, go back to side bitch lane where you belong." Lauren said.

"But you still with him, and he cheated on you with me."

"Jordyn chill."

"Shut up. Have a nice life with this hoe." I told Kyron.

"Who're you calling a hoe? You slept with a nigga that you knew has a girlfriend."

"And clearly he doesn't love that girlfriend, if he's been up under me. That's literally all you got, fuck out my face." I pushed her forehead with my finger and she slapped me.

On impulse I grabbed her hair and swung my my fist into her face as she backed up.

She pulled my hair too as she backed into a room door and it opened, so I let it go as she fell back a little.

I looked to my right and saw Brittani hovering over Kelly.

"What the fuck," I said and turned to see Lauren catching me off guard until Kyron broke us up.

"Get off of me." I tried to move but my arms were stuck downwards and my feet dangled the way he was holding me.

"The hell you doing here?" Kyron asked Brittani. "Get out."

"Ky shut up." Brittani scoffed and I noticed Jayda and Cordell not too far from the door.

"Cordell!" I yelled and he looked around until his eyes met mine, and he led Jayda into this room as Kyron dropped me and his 'girlfriend'.

"Glad my crazy ex's ain't part of this shit." 'Dell chuckled, looking around the room. "What's wrong with Kel?" he looked at the bed and Kelly looked unconscious, not even sleeping.

"All of you need to get out." Brittani gritted.

"Naw, where is Cari?" Jayda asked.

"I don't know, I haven't seen her in a minute." I mumbled as Cordell picked Kelly up and threw his arm over his shoulder, and obviously by Kelly not even waking up, he was drugged.

"I'll take Kelly to our place and Kyron, you help find Cari." Cordell basically dragged Kelly and I gave him a straight face.

"You really expect this dumbass to?" I asked and Cordell looked at Kyron.

"You right, Kyron take Kelly to our place and I'll help em." Cordell said and Kyron kissed his teeth as he threw Kelly's arm over his shoulder.

Kyron took Kelly out the party, and Jayda, Cordell and I searched rooms for her, and we went next door and ran through people looking through doors.

We went across the hall and looked through doors, and Carra was fucking E'keem. Ew. And we checked another room.

"Zahir?" Jayda looked closer and Cordell pulled his shirt and threw Zahir to the side, revealing an almost naked Cari.

Mystery Over History (Kelly Oubre fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें