Misunderstandings

Kelly left, Cari top right, Brittani bottom right

A girl who goes to Howard tweeted she saw Kelly. I know where I'm going to college 😇

Kelly

I flew to Texas cause my dad said my mom was sick, but luckily the doctor said it was just the flu and she should be fine in a week.

My mentions and texts were blown up.

First I texted Cari back and Kyron, Jayda, and Jordyn were telling me to get on Twitter.

I tapped the app as I stood on my parents porch.

According to some of these tweets, I'm a player, a cheater and some other shit that I really wasn't.

I looked for where it all started and it was an old picture of me and Brittany from months ago.

"Kelly!" I heard and looked up from my phone to see the infamous Britt.

"So what the hell is all this about?" I asked, flashing her the screen as she came closer.

"I figured I'd let these bitches know. You couldn't stop fucking with me if you wanted to." she wrapped her arms around my neck and I gently pushed her off.

"I do want to."

"Kelly stop playing." she laughed and this reminded me of when I tried to break up with her before but it didn't happen.

Me and Brittani started off as friends, but she began to like me. I didn't necessarily want the relationship then, but her brother was apart of the local gang here and him and his friends always flashed guns to scare everyone, and me being a junior in high school, I was scared too. So I figured I'd give it a try, and we were good at first but she's too insecure. So we just been tryna make it ever since.

"Brittani, I'm for real. Just let it go."

"And Kelly I'm for real. You're not about to let go of a three year relationship, for a girl you just met. We were perfectly fine until she came into the picture. So stop fucking with her."

I laughed and shook my head.

"You're crazy man." I mumbled as the cab I called for earlier pulled up.

"It's over for real Britt. Leave me and her alone." I told her as I grabbed my bag and headed to the cab.

"No."

"Excuse me?" I questioned.

"No. I won't." she crossed her arms.

"Brittani... I don't wanna be with you anymore." I told her and closed the door.

She yelled and even chased the cab for a minute and I looked straight forward, thinking about if I was doing the right thing.

~ Cari ~

I haven't talked to Kelly in over two weeks. It was hard as hell sleeping, so I mostly tossed and turned until I fell asleep, and I was bored twenty four seven.

I made Jordyn switch with Kyron in our class together, and even though I felt his eyes piercing me, I did good avoiding him.

"Can you just talk to the nigga?" Jayda asked, standing in my doorway.

"About what?" I cuddled my pillow.

I had no homework so I really could just die of boredom.

She moved over and fuck boy peeked his big ass head in.

"Go away." I turned so my face was too the wall.

I felt the side of the bed get weighed down.

"If you listen to me, I'll get you that pineapple chicken pizza you like." Kelly said and I turned around.