Moving On

The fine ass squad before everything changes

If I had to choose, I know I'm gonna always choose to be with you

Cause girl don't you know, girl don't you know

You're so beautiful

I wanna give all my love to you girl

Not just tonight, but the rest of your life

I wanna be always here by your side

~ Cari ~

"I look fuckin disgusting," Jordyn stared at her nine month pregnant stomach in the bridesmaids dress.

"You look fine," I told her, looking in the same full length mirror.

The hair stylist came over and combed my hair, going back over it with the straightener and doing the same to Jordyn's.

"This things gone have to go fast cause my feet hurt." Jor sighed and there was a knock on the door.

I smoothed out my navy dress and took a seat on the white couch as Jayda stood up since her makeup was done and there was a knock on the door.

Jayda didn't mess with a lot of people so her only bridesmaids were me, Jordyn and Amilla.

And Amilla was only here cause Cordell had three groomsmen so they needed another bridesmaid.

Kyron smiled walking in and pulled Jordyn into a gentle hug before kissing her forehead.

"You okay?" he asked her.

"I'm fine. Just tired," she yawned as Jayda walked up to them with her hands on her hips, still in her robe.

"Aw look at Atlanta's favorite rooster. You and 'Dell got the same hair." Kyron joked.

"Fuc you. You, him, and Kelly all got the same haircut,"

I laughed cause it was true as Kyron kissed his teeth and they argued over each other.

"Ay nigga," Kyron yelled and I looked up.

"Lover boy is in the hall." he pointed to the door with his thumb.

I got up, feeling the space around my ankles since the dress fanned out at the waist, and took my time going into the narrow hallway.

"Yes?" I smiled as Kelly leaned on the wall with his arms crossed and smiled at me.

"I was just seeing if you were okay," he chuckled.

"I'm fine," I looked at Kyron and Jayda still going at it and Jordyn trying to calm them down.

I smiled and shook my head as he looked at the same thing I was looking at, and he lifted my chin with his fingers.

"I promise, you'll get everything you deserve soon and you can argue with Kyron all you want."

I laughed before he pecked my lips and forehead.

"What's soon?" I smirked with my hands on my hips.

"I can't tell you, gotta be a surprise you know." he shrugged and I laughed at the goofy smile on his face.

"I can't with you. I'll see you when it's time to walk down the aisle."

He made a slurping sound with his mouth, showing his teeth.

"I ain't propose yet, don't get ahead of yourself."