Going Up, Glo'ing Up, Growing Up

*operator voice* Please keep all hands and feet inside the vehicle, Mystery Over History is now taking off, enjoy your ride.

I wake up on a daily basis

I count this money up, I'm already rich

I go so hard with these riches

I fell in love as a dodie

I fell in love with the rollie

I wake up, and pray every morning

These demons, they callin' my soul

I said fuc all of you hoes

~ Cari ~

"So you're not gonna go?" I sat in Kelly's lap, straddling him.

Today was full. Brittani's funeral is today, I had an interview at two, Kelly said he has a surprise for me, and Jayda, Jordyn, and I decided to have dinner tonight.

And I honestly am so tired of looking at this stupid hotel room. We've been here for the past week and a half.

"No. I don't even know if she really did that?" he played with the side of my panties since that's all I had on.

"Like Brittani hinted she was crazy before, but I thought she was playing. She would say stuff like 'If you ever break up with me, there's no telling what I'll do'."

"You don't think her mom would lie about something like that do you?"

"Hell yeah, her mom crazy too. Brittani could say 'I hate white people, they all should die' and her mom would be like 'mhm you right baby'." I laughed at his mimicking voice.

"I don't know. At least send a card, just in case." I shrugged.

"I might, but go get dressed before we have round 3." he smiled.

I was about to get up, but twisted my mouth to the side, thinking about his reaction to the question I was about to ask.

"Do you still love her?"

He folded his lips into his mouth, staring me in the face, which became a little intimidating, before he took a deep swallow, making his Adam's apple move.

"Don't you ever, and I mean ever try me on that shit again or there will be consequences." he pecked my lips and pulled away. "Dressed. Now." he nodded his head to the corner that kept my suitcase.

I ran my hands through my hair, getting up and I decided I mine as well get dressed for my interview, cause I'd have to head to that right after we go wherever we're going.

I put on a simple white button down, black pencil skirt, and black heels and a hairband on my wrist for later.

I watched Kelly pick up our four or five suitcases, with his muscles flexing through his camel colored scoop neck shirt, and his gold Franco chain moving every which way he did.

I followed him out our suite and to the elevator and he stuffed his hands in his light wash jeans pockets.

The loud ding sounded and we walked out the opening elevator doors to his new black on black g-wagon.

I got in the passenger seat as he put the bags in the trunk.

The fifteen minute car ride felt like an hour since it was dead silent and I tuned out until I felt the car stop.