All Fun & Games Until...

Brittani to the left, Cari and Rashad upper right, and Lauren bottom right.

~ Cari ~

"She's so pretty." Jordyn pouted, talking about Kyron's girlfriend, Lauren.

I knew the girl was pretty cause Jordyn rarely calls any girl pretty.

"So I'm just stuck as his side hoe, since I can't even compete with her." Jordyn sighed.

"You put yourself there. Why sleep with a guy that you've known for four days." Jayda shrugged and I hit her arm for being insensitive.

"How's Kelly-Jelly." Jayda poked my stomach, since the three of us were getting closer to the three of them.

"Kel is fine." I giggled thinking about last night.

Neither of us called it a date, but that's basically what it was.

"Aren't they supposed to be coming over?" Jayda asked.

"Cordell and Kelly are, Kyron will be with his girlfriend." Jordyn crossed her arms.

"She'll only be here for a day, calm down." I playfully laughed at Jordyn's sadness.

And a couple minutes later the doorbell rung and I opened the door.

I smiled as Kelly ducked his head as he walked in and 'Dell was right behind him.

"What y'all tryna do?" Cordell asked hugging Jayda and she blushed.

"Let's play a game." I suggested and went to my room and brung out a plastic bin from under my bed that contained games.

"You're such an old lady." Jayda said as she rummaged through the games.

"Oo, twister." she grinned and shook the box.

"What about Jordyn?" Kelly asked.

"I'll spin the lonely ass wheel." Jordyn mumbled and plopped on the couch.

"You got two matts cause I ain't touching that nigga, that shit gay." Cordell pointed to Kelly and I laughed and took out a second mat.

Kelly scared me when he wrapped his long arms around my shoulders.

"So we just gone play basic ass twister?" Jayda asked.

"How about drunk twister?" 'Dell proposed.

"Nah, I got a game tomorrow." Kelly said.

"How about strip twister?" I asked.

"Hell yeah." Kelly chuckled.

"Wait lemme put on some pants over my shorts." I began walking to my room but Kelly pulled me back into his chest.

"No cheating." he laughed and dragged me onto one of the two matts.

"Okay, if your hand or foot lands on red, you gotta take off something." Cordell said.

"We'll go in alphabetical order, Cari you go first." Jordyn said and spinned the wheel. "Left hand yellow." she said and I bent over and placed my hand on the dot.

"Nigga stop looking at her." Cordell said and I looked back at Kelly who was smirking at me and Kelly grabbed my hips.

"Stop," I giggled, swatting his arm with my free hand.

"Cordell, right foot red."

"Damn it." he muttered and took off his pants since he had basketball shorts underneath and stomped his foot down.

"Jayda left foot green & Kelly right hand red." Jordyn said and Kelly took off his shirt, since he had an undershirt and purposely bent over me and placed his hand down.

"Y'all better not be nasty." Jayda said and we laughed.

It had been an hour and Kelly and Cordell's big asses had fell twice and Jayda once.

I was stripped down to a bra and panties, Kelly had his undershirt and boxers on, Jayda only had a tank top on that she pulled down to cover herself, and Cordell only had on boxers.

"Cordell left foot red." Jordyn laughed.

"That's it, we're done." he said getting off the mat and I laughed as I stood up straight.

I folded up the matts and took the bin back into my room as Kelly followed with our clothes.

Surprisingly we haven't kissed yet, but we have came close several times.

"You know the drill." I yawned and looked at the time.

It was 12:47 and Kel got in my bed and I took off my bra and slipped on the shirt he came here in, and snuggled next to him.

Kelly

"You ready?" Kyron walked up to me as we were about to go on the court to play against the Mavericks.

I was a little nervous but Cari was out there supporting me, so that made me feel a little better.

Somehow she was able to get into all my practices and is even here at my game. Brittani never put that much effort into me.

"Yeah." I mumbled as our coach came in.

We prayed and after coach said a few more words, we ran out.

*

The crowd cheered and my other teammates patted me on my back as I walked past. We won 85-79.

From the corner of my eye I saw Cari running up and I opened my arms as her chest hit my stomach and embraced me.

I chuckled as she looked up at me and I wrapped my arms around her neck.

"You did so good." she smiled and I smiled back.

"Thanks, I was nervous as hell." I laughed.

~ Lauren ~

I was walking down the bleachers as I noticed Kelly hugged up with some girl.

I looked over and Kyron was talking to some girl so I interjected.

"Hey baby." I smiled and hugged Ky and the girl walked away before I could get a good look at her face.

Kelly and that girl were still embracing each other so I took it upon myself to take a picture of them and I sent it to Brittani.

------------------
May not seem like much, but it'll get juicier.

Thanks for reading and I'll update soon💕