Chapter 8

Carra top left, Zahir top right, & Kyron and Kelly on the bottom.

Kelly

"Whoaa," I pulled my pants up before she pulled it out.

"Oh come on," she laughed and looked just like Lauren.

"Hell naw," I pressed the button that opened the elevator doors.

I don't know if this was a trick Brittani set up or this girl was just a hoe. Probably both. But I knew somehow everyone would find out, and ion feel like Cari ignoring me for another month or so.

"Kelly." she smiled trying to pull my arm back.

"Bit- girl. Better back the hell up. Walk yourself." I warned and went back down the hall and knocked on the door.

Cari opened the door and opened her arms for me to pick her up like a baby, as I kicked off my shoes.

I put her on my waist, closed the door behind me, and went around the corner to her room.

"That was fast." she said as I placed her on the bed.

"That's cause I didn't walk her. She tried to walk me though."

Cari laughed then noticed I wasn't playing.

"I'ma ray rice her ass the next time I see her." Cari's nostrils flared and I laughed.

"It's fine. Nothing happened." I kissed her forehead.

"Good. I'm glad you told me." she laid down and I took off my joggers and climbed in the bed on top of her.

~ Cari ~

I yawned as the alarm on my phone bellowed, and I turned it off. It had been a week since Carra tried that shit and she's been pretty good at hiding.

"Kelly wake up, we have class." I shook his heavy body.

"Ion feel like it." his raspy voice mumbled, and he turned his head the other way.

I made beats on his back until he got annoyed and sat up.

"Wake up." I giggled and he kissed me.

I wiped my mouth from his morning breath and went to my sink across from the room.

I brushed my teeth as Kelly peed, and we switched places.

After I washed my face, Kelly took my hand walking me into the bathroom.

I took what little clothes I had off, as he took off his shirt and boxers. I tied my hair up in a high bun and got in next to an awaiting Kelly.

I washed my body, and Kelly had none of his own soap here so he was gonna smell like bath and body works today.

He turned me around and I looked him in his eyes, waiting for him to say something as he stared back.

He gently pressed me into the wall as he leaned down and kissed me, slowly adding his tongue as the water ran down our skin.

I felt his hands grip my thighs, and I was caught off guard when he broke the kiss and lifted me until my thighs sat on his shoulders.

His tongue immediately got to flicking and sucking, and he was so tall my head almost touched the ceiling.

I finally released my bottom lip from my teeth and let my moans flow as I gripped his fluffed out Mohawk.

The feeling of my back on the cold wall and his warm tongue circling and spelling whatever in and out of me had me on edge.