Chapter 6

Kelly & Brittani in the mm (that's his real life girlfriend btw 😒)

~ Cari ~

Cordell turned down All Eyes On You, in the middle of Chris's part and spoke up.

"Y'all know drake don't make his own raps."

"We are not about to get on this." Jayda told him.

"Meek still winning, fuck it." Kyron shrugged.

"Drake kilt his ass, and wanna know was weaker than yo kidneys, just hush." Kelly argued.

"You just saying that cause y'all both light skin." Ky side eyed Kelly.

"They both got more money than us, so let it go." I said and 'Dell turned the music back up.

A couple minutes later we pulled up to the house and we all got out my car and I opened the front door.

I took off my shoes at the door, cause that's just how I was raised and everyone did the same.

Kelly picked me up by my torso and carried me upstairs.

"Second door on the left." I instructed him to the biggest room besides the master bedroom.

He plopped me on the bed and I turned on the tv, crossing my legs.

Kelly took off his shirt and followed with his pants, and grabbed my hand, pulling me up.

"Come take a shower with me now." he smirked and gently pulled me towards the bathroom.

"Don't try anything." I warned as my bare feet touched the cold tiled floor.

I stripped from my clothes and slowed down once I reached my bra and underwear.

"There's nothing I haven't seen before." Kel reminded me.

I guess I just felt awkward cause Rashad was my first and only, so I wasn't exactly comfortable with being naked already with Kelly.

"Here." Kelly's thumbs slipped in his boxers and I reverted my eyes so I only saw them fall to the floor.

I unhooked my bra and let it fall to the floor and slid my panties down, as I thanked God I shaved.

I passed Kelly and tried to ignore that he was there as I turned on the water.

I made sure my bun was secure and I jumped when I felt arms wrap around my waist as the water turned warm.

"Didn't I tell you not to try anything." I chuckled.

"I'm not... yet." he said and spun me around.

He pecked my forehead, nose, and lips and I blushed and backed up a little.

He washed himself and my body also and I turned the water off and dried myself and laid on the left side of the bed.

I put my phone in the silicon egg so the music would play louder and just clicked on an album from soundcloud.

Kelly lifted the comforter and crawled on top of me as Planes ft August Alsina played, and stared at me for a minute.

It wasn't awkward, in a way I liked it.

He kneeled down and kissed me as my fingers ran up and down his back and he pulled back and gazed at me again.

"You need a nigga that you know is not gone run his mouth." he rapped along to J. Cole and I giggled as I held the back of his neck and kissed him again.

I tensed up when I felt his manhood rise, and I guess he felt it and broke the kiss.

"You sure you had sex before?" he chuckled a little.