The Night Before

5 chapters left after this 😭

Is it just me or it looks like a Converse symbol on Kyron's rib cage💀

Jonah top left, Nick top middle & y'all know the usual squad

60 naked bitches, no exaggeration

We bought all the bottles, had to change locations

Smashing all the models, now we hit the waitresses

When you gettin' a lot of money you can't ever save it

~ Cari ~

"That's cute." I giggled at Jonah's short story about when he was little.

"It's okay. I got better ones." Nick, the other male nurse that worked with me and Jayda shrugged.

Jonah was so sweet and quiet, and Nick was the asshole that was nice when he wanted to be. It caught me off guard when we found out Nick was the gay one.

"Y'all are a mess." Jayda laughed.

I shook my head, about to walk off cause one patient had buzzed, so I'd quickly tend to them and meet Jayda, Jonah and Nick for lunch downstairs.

"Cari," I heard and turned back around to see Jonah.

"I was wondering," he laughed nervously. "If maybe we could go on a date some time?"

"I'm sorry," I wiggled my left hand's fingers between our faces. "Rehearsal dinner tonight. Wedding tomorrow."

"Right." he smiled dimly.

"See you at lunch." I winked.

After going to the patients room and getting her water like she requested, I went downstairs and got a salad, and met them at our usual table.

"Oo someone's getting thick," Jayda smirked as I sat down next to her, and across from Jonah who was sitting next to Nick.

"That act right is gone be the death of her," Nick chuckled.

"If only. We haven't had sex in two weeks. He's busy practicing trying to be better than ever." I shrugged, taking a bite of my food. "I understand... we just don't talk as much now."

"You don't think he-" Jayda cut herself off and gave me a look.

"No. Hell no. He's not crazy nor stupid."

"Ya never know. One time this man I was fuckin's wife walked in... next thing I know me and that bitch was hookin," Nick ate one of his fries.

"He's not and will never be gay," I laughed and Nick slurped whatever was in his cup.

"I agree with what Cari said," Jonah shrugged. "He'd have to be bout dumb as hell to cheat on her."

Jonah was from Memphis, Tennessee, and had that country, hood boy accent. Almost sounding like T.I.

"See," I smiled, flipping my hair so it could purposely hit Jayda's shoulder.