Can't Nobody Do It Like You

Y'all should no who everyone is by now lmao

Can't nobody do it like you do it, like you do it,

like you do it, like you

I can't imagine myself without you

I need a whole lot of help without you

Me and my granny both agree

Damn you're such a G,

I'll hold you down forever, B

~ Cari ~

"I wanted to surprise you." I answered truthfully.

Glancing down at my small stomach. I didn't really look that pregnant, just like I've been eating good.

"Okay. How far along are you?"

"Five months yesterday."

His neck turned as he looked at me seriously.

"Five months and you had me thinking it's something wrong with one of us." he rolled his eyes, slouching in his seat. "And why the hell you so small?"

"Everyone's different," I shrugged.

He sat his arm on the rest between us and bit his nails. Bad habit he had when he was irritated.

"Babe," I grabbed his bored hand in mine. "You should be happy. We have what we've been waiting for for years."

"I know." he sighed, laying his head back and looking at me with tired eyes and I kissed him.

"Damn man," he looked up at the nearly black sky through the roof.

"I know. We have to build a nursery, got to go shopping, and just prepare mentally and emotionally."

"Nah, not that. I can't even do you the way I wanted to once we got to the hotel."

I laughed at his frustrated face.

"My doctor said sex is fine, and to burst your bubble, she also said no man is blessed enough to actually hurt the baby unless you intentionally did it." I chuckled and he smacked his teeth.

"She ain't seen me."

I laughed as I felt the car stop and I looked up at the hotel we were staying at.

"I have a checkup the morning we get back from our honeymoon." I told Kelly as he opened my door and guided me out the car.

"Alright."

I screamed a little when he lifted me in his arms and calmed down as he carried me to the elevator.

He didn't put me down until we made it inside the hotel room and I raised an arched eyebrow at him, looking around the room.

"You don't have to if you don't want," Kelly chuckled.

I bit my lip, looking from the ropes to him as he slipped off his suit jacket and tie as we walked behind me.

His left hand sat on my pudgy stomach as the other unzipped the back of the dress as I stared at the lit candles.

His lips kissed my shoulder and neck as he took down the gown and he kissed down my spine until it hit my ankles.