Chapter 12

Kelly top left, Cari top right, Kiersten bottom left, Brittani bottom right

LONG CHAPTER ALERT!!!!

Cari

"Rashad move." I pushed him but he didn't move.

I was at Kelly's game, which for whatever reason was on a Monday night, and Rashad followed me in the bathroom when I went to fix my hair.

"You didn't even have a valid reason why you wanted to break up, you probably were cheating on me and just didn't get caught." he yelled and I rolled my eyes.

It's been two months since we broke up and I know he's only trying to get back together cause Diana probably did him wrong again.

"What'd that hoe do?" I put my hand on my hip.

"Man she had a threesome with her best friend Lana and my brother." he said and I shrugged.

"Figures." I mumbled, dropping my arm and flipping my hair.

"Just one more chance I-"

"No. I'm happy, just leave me alone."

Kelly and I had been amazing the past two months, and the last thing I want is someone else. The longer we were together, the closer we got, and the more things I found to love about him.

In fact in the past few weeks, since my birthday we've been a little sex addictive. Just every other day. I blushed to myself thinking about last night, when he had me bent over my dresser.

"Cari!" Rashad snapped me back to reality and I grunted in agitation.

"Just leave me alone." I fast walked out the door.

Brittani had been quiet for a month until my birthday. I guess she saw a lot of pictures from that night. And since she was blocked from Kelly's phone, she hit up Kyron's.

Once Kyron blocked her, she started annoying Cordell and once Cordell blocked her she'd somehow get the numbers of Kelly's other friends and teammates. It's only a matter of time before we see her again.

I huffed through my nose angrily. Literally as soon as I walked in, the buzzer sounded loud as hell, indicating the game was over and crowds of people swarmed around.

They won of course, but still I wasn't here to see it. Fooling with Rashad's monkey ass. I held my cramping stomach, and yawned. I'd been sleepy as hell lately and I think it's cause I started a part time job with Jordyn a couple weeks ago.

Kelly's arms wrapped around my neck and I hugged him back.

"Hurry up so we can leave." I said as nice as I could. All the yelling and voices were giving me a headache.

He pecked me on the lips and headed back to their locker room. I yawned once more, walking out the building and the cold November air hit my face as I went to my car.

I went to the gas station and filled up my gas guzzling tank for a while, and went in for some snacks and my gas receipt.

By the time I got back to pick Kelly up it'd been fifteen minutes. I ate the big bag of Funyuns and dusted off the remains as Kelly finally came out and got in the passenger seat.

"You ain't save me none?" he crumpled the empty bag and I shrugged.

"Told you to hurry." I licked the corners of my mouth.

I felt him grab my chin between his fingers and turn my face to him, kissing my lips. I smiled as I took the car out of park and drove to campus.

I parked and Kelly wanted to go to his room so he could last minute pack for tomorrow.