Jus Not Ready

All I wanna do is take my time with you

So if this love is true

Then you'll wait for the 2 of us

All I wanna do is take my time with you

So can we keep it cool?

Cause baby this is new

(A/N: This is basically a sex chapter. Nothing too important happens. Happy Sunday lmao)

~ Cari ~

"Wait wait, so are you pregnant?" Kyron laughed as we sat in the limo.

We were on our way to the Espy's and Cordell and Kelly were both nominated.

Meanwhile Jayda and I were studying because we decided to go to summer school to graduate a year earlier and we had to be back by Friday for the exam to even pass the course.

"No." I shrugged.

"How do you know?" Cordell asked.

"Cause I just took a test the other day." I giggled, tilting the book in my hands.

"You need to get that checked out. Maybe you can't get pregnant." Kelly shrugged.

His suit was similar to the one he wore to the draft picking, but if was darker, and the same color and material as my dress, but he wore black everything else.

"I'm fine. Maybe it's just not time for us to have kids." I sat back.

"You the one who said you wanted the baby, I was just down for it." he laughed.

"I was drunk and high off my ass, soo..."

"So what?" he looked at me and I looked away.

"Just give me another year at least. We're still kind of new." I looked down at my open chest.

"Ten months is new?" he asked and I didn't say anything.

"Whatever." he sighed.

I crossed my legs and looked over what I'm not too good at, which was Stoichiometry, and stayed quiet for the rest of the ride there.

"So how many grams of KClO3 are needed to produce 9.00 liters of O2?" Jayda asked me.

I drew the small chart, looking over my periodic table and multiplying the given and atomic number.

"We're here." Jordyn said as they began getting out.

"Wait," I mumbled, as I was just about finished.

I filled in the chart's missing spaces and hit the equal sign.

"32.68 grams of KClO3?" I closed my book.

"You got it!" Jayda smiled, high fiving me.

Kelly helped me out and Cordell helped Jayda.

I spotted Kyron taking a few pictures alone, then he pulled Jordyn next to him.

I let Kelly take pictures by hisself as the July heat started to get on my nerves, until he motioned me over to him with his hand.

My eyes began to hurt from the multiple flashes and after a couple of poses, we waited for Cordell and Jayda who were right behind us.

"I'm bored." I said as my cheek laid on my fist and Kelly did the same.

We were just waiting for them to announce what we're waiting to hear.