Chapter 9 - Nervous..

((Quick authors note: IM SO SORRY!!!
I know I haven't updated recently but I'm having issues at home so.. Sorry got the delay in chapters!! But thankyou for all the fans I have for my books and the amazing comments I'm getting!!
I promise I'll get more chapters out very soon but till then... enjoy!))

*Your POV*

The next morning I decided to let mark sleep in while I make breakfast,

"Mark always makes breakfast for me... I think it's my turn!" I smiled and looked in the pantry at what we had,
"Hmm... I will make some French toast!" I state as I grab out the bread and cinnamon from the pantry then the eggs from the fridge and start to cook.

A few minutes pass and I heard mark walk down the stairs "morning mark!" I say placing the finish toast on two different plates and adding some finishing touches,

"Morning sweetheart.." He said as he came over, "what smells amazing?" He asked trying to look at what I was making, "no! Go sit down.. It's a surprise!" I says smiling as he nods and walks off.

She brings over his plate and sets it down in front of him, with some coffee to go with it, "ohh, some fancy French toast" he said in a fancy voice. "yes yes very fancy.. I though you might like someone special this morning.." I say trying to be fancy too.
"ah, yes yes I shall enjoy this.."
"So shall I!" I say before we looked at each other and laughed.

Before long mark and I had finished and I was washing the dishes,
"you didn't have to do that [Y/N]" mark said walking over and hugging me from behind,

"Well you have recording you need to do!" I stated as I finished the last dish and putting it in the drainer,
"I know, thankyou for understanding me and what I do" he said as I turned around and wrapped my as around his neck, "go already your fans are calling!" I said smiling and laughing before he kissed me and walked away to record.

After an hour I got a phone call from marzia about the hens night that's happening in a few days. we talked for a while before I told her I had to go and that id see her in a few days.

This week is exciting because the wedding is so close! I can't wait... it's so nerve racking... But I'm lucky to get married to the most amazing guy!