Chapter 11 - I'm Glad

*Your POV*

After getting off the phone with marzia I decided to make a few snacks for mark because I know how hard he works to make things perfect for his fans.

After about 10 mins I was finished and placed a cold drink and the snacks on a tray and had walked out of the kitchen towards the stairs, "I hope he'll enjoy these" I say with a huge smile on my face. I came to his recording room door and knocked on it, "mark? Are you done now?" I asked as I opened the door slightly and pokes my head In. I heard him laugh alittle before he said, "yeah I'm just editing them now" before gesturing for me to come in, "good timing" I say still smiling as I open the door more and carry the tray in and over to him.

"What's this for?" He asked with a slightly curious look on his face. "This is for you" I tell him as I place it In front of him, "I know how hard you work for your fans and I just wanted to give you something to help you relax while your doing that" I said before looking at the screen while standing next to him. "What did you just edit?" I ask, "just some happy wheels, I'm putting together a montage for the fans too" he said grabbing his drink and sipping at it.

I stood there and watched him edit soon more but before long he was finished and was waiting for it to upload to YouTube. I started to play with his hair just alittle bit as I ask, "what do you plan on doing now? Going to record another video?" I asked,
"Nope" he says softly before gently moving his arm up around my back and grabbing my side, opposite to him and turning me around and making me sit on his lap. I make a small, soft squealing sound as he did that then looked at him with surprised look on my face. "I'm done recording today, now all I want is to spend time with my soon to be wife" he says with a gentle smile on his face. I smiled and blushed ever so slightly before I moved and got comfortable in his lap with a leg either side of him while facing him.

"You know something mark?" I say softly, "I know many things but what is it hun?" Mark said chuckling slightly. I shook my head and laughed alittle myself, "I'm glad I lost my pass to comic con that day" I tell him as I look down alittle, "and I'm glad I found that pass" he said as he lifted my chin up slightly and kissed my lips gently.

Things got alittle more heated later on and we ended up in the bedroom but I must say that was an amazing night.. I wish it wouldn't end.