Chapter 14 - Not Long Now

*Mark's POV*

I wake up to movement from the bed, which was [y/n] of course. I heard her get up and walk out of the bedroom, so I stayed laying in bed for another 5 mins, thinking about how everything is going so well for us and how much support we're getting from my fans before I finally got up, stretched and walked out and down the stairs.

I walked towards the kitchen, only to see [y/n] standing in the kitchen only wearing my black markiplier shirt and her undies. I couldn't help but walk over and grab her ass and kiss her neck, "dinner smells amazing, like normal" I tell her. "M-mark! Stop that, not while I'm cooking" she states and I let her go and smile before kissing her head and walking off towards the table and sitting down.

I watch her cook but suddenly the phone rang, "huh? Mark can you get that please?" [y/n] called out and I replied, "will do" before getting up and answering the phone then walking off. "Hello?" I say, "mark! Hey bud how are you?" A familiar voice said,
"Bob! Hey I'm great! How're you bud?" I asked him. "I'm doing great, you ready for your bucks party?" He asked in a happy tone. "Hell yea I am! But I'm more excited and nervous for this wedding" I reply, "don't worry bud you'll do fine! Your marrying the woman you love right?" He asked,
"Of course!" I tell him,
"Then don't worry! Now I'm calling to confirm the venue, is it still at that club?" He asked, "yes it hasn't changed" I tell him before letting him know that [y/n] is waiting for me.

We finally say goodbye and I hang up and walk back out to the table after putting the phone down. "What was that about?" She asked as I sat down, "nothing it was just bob confirming the venue for the bucks party" I tell her to reassure her nothing's wrong before I start to eat. After dinner I did the dishes then we went to bed early as we were tired as.