Chapter 12 - The Woman I Love

*Marks POV*

[y/n] had been standing next to me, watching me edit my last few minutes of my videos. "So, what are you going to do now? Record another video?" She asked and I just glanced up at her before slowly and gently moving my hand across her back, "nope" I say before grabbing her side and turning and pulling her onto my lap.

She made alittle squeal noise, which I thought was adorable, before looking at me alittle surprised. "I'm done recording today, now all I want is to spend time with, my soon to be wife" i say with a gentle smile. She smiled and I noticed a slight redness to cheeks, which made me smile more before I notice her move around in my lap, trying to get comfortable.

"You know something mark?" [y/n] says in her soft, beautiful voice, "I know many things but what is it hun?" I said chuckling slightly trying to be funny. She shook her head and laughed alittle, "I'm glad I lost my pass to comic con that day" She tells me as she looked down alittle embarrassed, "and I'm glad I found that pass" I tell her as I gently lift her head up and kiss her gently.

We stayed like that for a few minutes before she pulled away slowly and looked at me with loving eyes, "you know, I love you" she said,
I held her against me and leant towards her ear and whispered in a deep, sexy tone, "and I love you" before I kissed her neck gently.

I felt her body shiver and I grinned before sitting back and looking at her face, "what's wrong hun?" I asked and she bit her bottom lip before leaning in, pressing herself again me, and kissing me, deeply. I then grabbed onto her legs and stood up, trying not to brake the kiss, and walked out of my recording room and into the bedroom.

A few hours pass and I'm still laying in bed with my arms around the woman I love.. Nothing could be any better.