Chapter 15 - Tomorrows The Big Day

*Your POV*

A couple of days passed and I have had my hen party and it was amazing! The girls and I looked stunning in our dresses. The girls organised a club for us to go to and organised male strippers for me. That night we all got drunk and I stayed at marzia's place with the rest of the girls.

I wake up on the floor of marzia's bedroom and groan as I sit up slowly and look around. "Uh.. What a night.." I say quietly as I poke Molly who had slept next to me on the floor, "psst.. Molly.." She didn't answer me so I got up slowly and leant on the wall. Mary and marzia were on the bed and Mandy was sleeping in a chair next to the bed. "How did I end up on the floor?" I ask myself as I stumble out her bedroom and into the closest bathroom I can find.

I turn on the light and look in the mirror, "geez, I look like shit" I laughed alittle and cleaned up my face and hair before turning off the light and walking out and into the kitchen to make something light to eat.

*Marks POV*

A couple of days passed and I have had my bucks party and it was amazing! The guys decided to take me to a strippers, which I didn't really want to go but I did anyway. We had alot of fun and got drunk pretty quickly, that's when we all went to wades place to stay.

I wake up with Sean (jacksepticeye) laying very close to me. I quickly move away in surprise but then notice that I was laying on wades bed with Sean and wade, and me in the middle. "How did I..." I shook my head and sat up not wanting to know. I scoot off the bed and walk out of the bedroom and into the kitchen to make some breakfast.

*Authors POV*

Hours pass and everyone was finally up and sobered up then before long mark and [y/n] finally returned home and that night when they went to bed they both thought, 'tomorrow's the big day'
Before falling asleep.