Chapter 25 - thats amazing!

* Mark's POV*

After a long while of thinking I Decided to go back into the hospital. I press the elevator button and wait tapping my foot still trying to think of ways to wake her up, once the elevator opens I go in and press her Floor number and wait. What's the doors open I walk out and slowly make my way to her room but as I do doctors are coming out of her room and I walk faster. "What's going on doctor??" I asked very concerned. "Why don't you find out for yourself"'said the doctor as he smiled at me.

I quickly walked into the room and noticed that [Y/N] was sitting up and talking I couldn't believe my eyes 'she's finally awake!' I thought to myself. "[Y/N]!" I slightly shouted as I ran over to her bedside. "When did you wake up?! I-I've been..." she cut me off as she put her finger to my lips. " yes I know you've been here this whole time I kind of had an out of body experience" she said with a smile. "But who are you?" She said and I went pale. "You..don't remember me?" I ask and she sticks her Tongue out at me as to say I'm only joking I know who you are.

She explained to me what happened to her and I sit down on the chair beside her and slight shock. "That's... a lot to take in.." I tell her with
A slight laugh. A nurse comes in and asked me to leave for a few minutes so she could talk to her by themselves. "Does she not want me to know something?" I whispered to myself as I try and look in the window to her room to see what was going on.

* Your POV*

I press the emergency button in my room as the coughing wouldn't stop and I felt like I was being set on so I couldn't breathe doctors are nurses came running in, they were in shock seeing me sitting up like I was trying to get their attention Dr comes over and checked my vitals everything seems fine arm I press the emergency button in my room as the coughing wouldn't stop and I felt like I was being set on so I couldn't breathe doctors are nurses came running in, they were in shock seeing me sitting up like I was trying to get their attention, Dr comes over and checked my vitals, everything seems fine. " when did you wake up?" Asked the doctor, "about now.." I said as I slowly regained my breathing. The doctor looked concerned but surprise as he checked my record. "You've been in a coma like state for the last five days how is that even possible for you to be up and perfectly well?" Asked the doctor as he looked between the record and me. After a few minutes the doctors left the room and saw that mark was coming back. The doctor said while talking to him telling him that he should come in to see why the doctors were leaving and as soon as he said that Mark walked through the door and saw me sitting up and I couldn't help but smile 'man have I missed him he's been here non-stop I just... Just want to get up and hug him' I thought to myself.

He pretty much ran over to me and asked me a lot of questions like when I woke up and how I was feeling. I acted like I didn't know him but then made a face telling him I'm only joking calm down. Once that was over one of the nurses came in and asked Mark to leave because she needed to talk to me about something important my kind of powdered when he left it was kinda cute. The nurse brought in a record and was telling me all my vitals on it... again. "Mrs Fischbach there is one other thing that we found.." she said looking at me. "Okay.. just tell me.." I say having my anxiety kick in as I thought the worst. "It seems that you are 5 weeks pregnant and the accident didn't harm your child to much but we would like to monitor you while you are still here" she tells me and walks out. Mark walked back in and asked if I was alright because my face was alittle pale.

I'm pregnant..?

T-that's amazing!