Chapter 17 - I Do

*Marks POV*

The guys arrived about 20mins later and picked me up and took me to the hall were the wedding was being held.
"You ready for this mark?" Sean asked, I breathed and looked at him, "yep I'm so ready for this!" I replied confidently.

Wade, who was driving, parked his car in the car park before we all got out and walked over and inside the building. "I'm going to make sure things are ready and prepared because I don't want [y/n] to freak out if there not" I told the guys and then nodded and walked off to my dressing room.

I asked around to make sure everything was ready before checking the time and quickly walking off to my dressing room. I walk inside, "alright people are starting to get here, you guys need to go and greet them" I tell them before they agreed and left the room and now I will just wait.

*Your POV*

I arrive at the hall with the girls just as people start to arrive. "We are alittle late in getting here..!" I tell the girls and they laugh alittle. "Relax [y/n]! Come on let's get you to your room and fix everything up" Mandy said before we all walked over and inside the building.

We get to my room and put the finishing touches on my hair and dress. "I-I'm so nervous you guys! So many people are here.. What if I embarrassed myself?" I ask starting to freak out. "Woah relax! Don't stress now" the girls start to say before someone knocks on the door. "Come in~!" Marzia called out, the door opened and in came in my parents. "Oh..! Look at my baby girl!" My mother said walking over quickly and hugging me.

"Oh mother! I'm so nervous.." I tell her, hugging her back so tightly. She stopped hugging me and looked at me, "babe, your going to do fine..! Your a beautiful girl and I'm so happy for you today!" She says trying not to tear up. "Mother, don't start crying.. You'll make me start!" I tell her as I look away. "I-I know.. Sorry, I love you" she says before walking away, then my father came over and grabbed my shoulders and said, "look at my baby girl, all grown up.. I'm happy to be the one to give you away today" before kissing my forehead. "T-thanks dad.." I say trying not to cry.

After that a lady came in telling me it's time, "you ready for this?" He asked, "yes I am" I tell my father before the girls and my father and I walk out of the dressing room and headed to the alter.

*Marks POV*

After having my mother come see me, a woman came in and told me to head to the alter now. I hugged my mother and thanked her for being here for me today before I walked out of the dressing room and headed for the alter.

"Breath mark.. I can do this!" I say to myself to calm myself down as I walk into the room full of friends and family then up towards the alter and stand there talking with the guys till I hear the wedding music start to play. I look down the red carpet and see the most beautiful and amazing woman who is about to be come my wife.

*Your POV*

I stop at the entrance to the alter room and take a deep breath then look at my father. "You can do this sweetheart" he said to calm my racing heart down. "Thankyou" I quietly reply before the wedding music started and we both started to walk down the isle. I looked up at the alter and saw mark, staring at me with his gentle smile and I instantly felt better.

Once we reach the alter, my father let's me go and I kissed his cheek and whisper, "I love you" before smiling and walking up to the priest who was waiting for us. I stood opposite to mark and removed my vale and stared at mark with loving eyes as the priest started to talk.

"We are all gathered here today to join these two in holy matrimony and to bare witness in there union, if anybody objects, speak now or forever hold your peace.." He says and pauses for a few seconds before continuing. "Okay, do you Mark Fischbach take [F/N] [L/N] to have and to hold, or better or for worse, in sickness and in health till death do you part?" He asks mark. "I do" he said with his loving gaze and gentle smile. "I do you [F/N] [L/N] take Mark Fischbach from this day forward, for richer or for poorer, to love and to cherish till death do you part?" He asked me and I replied. "I do" with a big smile on my face as my heart kept racing. "The rings?" He called out and the ring barer came walking up with the rings.

We grabbed the rings and put then on each other and smiled as we finished. "I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride" the priest said an gesture to kiss me but before he could I pulled him into a deep, passionate kiss.

*Marks POV*

There standing in front of me was my future wife. I was listening to the priest talk but I was more focused on how beautiful [y/n] looked looked today in her wedding dress. "...till death do you part?" I snapped back to reality and replied, "I do" with a smile and loving gaze before listening to her vows and hearing her say I do was an amazing feeling. "I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride" he said but before I could kiss her, she pulled me in for the kiss. I broke the kiss and grabbed her hand and ran down the isle with her.

Everyone cheered as we ran down the isle, hand in hand. I'm so happy right now!

(Hope you guys liked my extra long chapter :3)