Chapter 24 - Frustrasion..

*Marks POV*

'It's been a few days since the accident and yet she still hasn't woken up..' I thought as I watched her from the bedside. "I haven't left your side [Y/N] so please, wake up soon.. I miss you smiling face.." I say to her hoping she could hear me still. "I need to go for a walk.." I say quietly to myself as I stood up and walked out of her rum.
I walked down the hall to the elevator and pressed the button and waited. "She'll wake up soon.." I whispered before the doors opened and I stepped in. I went down to the ground floor and exited out of the hospital. "Oh.." I looked at the sky, "night time already..?" I sighed and walked away from the hospital to the closest park I could find. "Fresh air should do me good.." I told myself while walking thru the park.
After about 20 mins I could feel something was off, "I feel like I'm being watched.." I whisper while looking around, "nothing.."
I sat down at a bench and ruffled my hair in frustration thinking of ways to help her wake up. "What can I do!? Ugh!! Come on mark! Think!" I yell at myself before tearing up once again.

*Your POV*

'Everyday I see him come in and stay by my side.. I want to remember..!' I stare at him and try to think hard at who he might be to me. I clench my first and get angry with my myself, 'Why! I can't easily tell he loves me a lot!' I look at him once again but noticed he wasn't there. "Wait, where did he go?" I walk to the door and look into the hallway, "must've gone out.." I say sighing.
I clench my shirt tightly, "Why does it hurt every time he leaves.." I whisper as I sit in the corner and curl up.
Hours pass as I kept trying to think back to what happened. "Come on.." then, suddenly I remembered something. "Wait! I remember being hit by a car.. and someone screaming.." I tear up, "but that's all.."

"My my.. you are truly trying to remember him?" Echoed a males voice, "but why~?" He said before stepping into the light alittle with a grin on his face. I jump up, "w-who the hell are you!? And how can you see me?" I said in a stern voice. He just grinned more and stepped back into the darkness and disappeared.
I paused for a few minutes, "I have a bad feeling..." I say before flashes of memories flooded my mind. I gasped "MARK!" I shouted before sitting up quickly in the hospital bed and coughing.