Chapter 23 - Don't Leave Me

*Marks POV*

After about half an hour of waiting the doctor wheels [Y/N] into the room then walks over to me as the nurses prep everything for [Y/N].
"Mark?" He asks looking at me, "Yes that's me, please tell me she'll be alright?" I asked the doctor and he nods in reply. "She'll be fine tho.." he looks over at her then back at me. "She hasn't shown signs of waking up just yet, like she's in a coma like state but not at the same time.." he looks down, confused and frustrated with himself. "But.. she will wake up.. right?" I asked concerned, "yes but I don't know when.." he replied with a sigh.

After a while of talking with the doctor about [Y/N]'s condition, he left and I was left to my thoughts. 'Why did this happen!? Why didn't I just go with her..' I think to myself with my head in my hands trying not to tear up from frustration. 'Why! Why..? Why...' I kept thinking before getting up from the chair I was in and moving over to her bedside. I reach over and gently grasp her hand "please...wake up...[Y/N]...Please!" I said as I gritted my teeth and stayed to tear up.

Don't leave me..!

*Your POV*

'Who is that talking..? I feel so warm and happy to hear them but...' I try to speak but the words won't come out. 'Why can't I speak? I want to say something.. I want to see them..' I try to move but nothing happens. 'Why can't I move?!' I lay there not knowing what to do, before suddenly I could see and speak. "Wait what just happened??" I say before like looking around. "A hospital? But when did I..?" I stop and look down at the hospital bed, "wait that's.. me? But how? Who's that?" I wondered as I stared and the young man gripping my hand beside my bed. I walk over to him and listen to what he was saying, "[Y/N], I need you to wake up sweetheart... please, I don't want to lose you... I love you.." he said in tears.

Just who was this guy? And why can't I remember him..?