Chapter 16 - The Big Day

*Your POV*

The next morning I woke up early and got out of bed, without waking mark up, and got into a light dress and sandals and left the house to meet the girls at a nail and hair salon.

Once I got there, the girls were waiting for me, "[y/n]! Over here!" The called out being very excited for today. I ran over to them and hugged them all before we started to gossip and talk about the wedding as we got out hair and nails done.

*Marks POV*

I got up about half an hour after I heard [y/n] leave. "Today's the day..!" I say to myself alittle nervous still but very excited. I got out of bed and had a shower before floofing up my hair and getting changed into my suit pants, shirt and shoes then walking out and down the stairs, waiting for the guys to pick me up.

*Your POV*

After an hour and a half of grooming, the girls had taken me home and parked my car in the driveway before pulling me inside and telling me to change.

"Okay okay! Don't rush me!" I laughed being very happy. I walk upstairs and go into the bedroom to see my wedding dress out on the bed with a card and rose sitting beside it. "Aw, mark" I walk over and pick up the card and read it, "I can't wait to marry you" I blink back tear of happiness as I place the card on the bed side table along with the rose then changing into my wedding dress carefully, not ruining my hair.

The girls come upstairs after they changed as well and saw me and screamed with excitement. "You look amazing!" Molly and Mandy said, "absolutely gorgeous" marzia says getting me to sit down so Mary could finish my make up.

I'm so nervous! Yet I can't wait to become.. Mrs Fischbach!