Chapter 10 - She's amazing

*Marks POV*

I wake up to the sun shining onto my face before I roll over and look at the time. "She let me sleep in" I say while smiling as I get out of bed and stretch before heading out the door and making my way down the stairs.

As I enter the kitchen an amazing smell hit me,
"Morning sweetheart.." I say as I walked over to her, "what smells amazing?" I asked,
"no! Go sit down.. It's a surprise!" [y/n] said smiling before I agreed and walked off.

She brought over two plates and placed one in front of me,
"ohh, some fancy French toast" I say in one of my many fancy voices. "yes yes very fancy.. I thought you might like something special this morning.." She says trying to be fancy but instead sounding cuter than ever.
"ah, yes yes I shall enjoy this.."
"So shall I!" She said before we looked at each other and laughed.

After I finished enjoying the breakfast [y/n] had made me, I looked over to her as she was washing the last lot of dishes and said,
"you didn't have to do that [Y/N]" before getting up and walking over and hugging her from behind,

"Well you have recording you need to do" She says as She put the last dish in the drainer,
"I know, thankyou for understanding me and what I do" I say before she turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck, "go already your fans are calling!" She tells me smiling and laughing before I lean down an kiss her lips gently then pulling away slowly and giving her a half smile before letting her go and moving away then walking upstairs to record.

I set up everything and sync all my equipment before hitting record,
"Hello everybody and welcome back to... Happy wheels!" I say with enthusiasm. "Now I know a lot of people have been wanting me to play this again but.. I've been alittle busy but I'm back baby!"

I spend about an hour recording videos, "that's all the time I have for this video, so anyway, thankyou guys so much for watching and as always, I'll see you... In the next video! Bye bye~!" I wave at the camera with a big smile on my face before hitting the stop button and sitting back and stretching.

I start to edit my videos as [y/n] knocked on the door, "mark? Are you done now?" She asked as she popped her head in. I glanced back at the door and chuckled alittle. "Yes, I'm editing the videos now" I told her a I gestured for her to come in. "Oh okay good timing" she said smiling as she opened the door and carried in a tray with a cold drink and snacks on it. "What's that for?" I asked, "just for you, I know how hard you work to get these videos right" she states, smiling.

Now I don't know about you but I think I found the one for me..!
I'm not letting her go, till death do us part.