Chapter 13 - Life Is Awesome

*Your POV*

I can feel the warmth of Mark's arms around me as we lay in bed together. I looked up at him and smiled as he was sleeping soundly. 'Better get dinner ready soon' I thought as I check the time. I really didn't want to move but I had to get up, so I gently move away and slowly get up from the bed and put Mark's shirt on before walking out of the bedroom then walking down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Hmm..? What to cook?" I look in the pantry. "Maybe something simple and easy tonight" I say and pull out rice and tin veggies. I start to cook up fried rice for dinner, because it's simple to make, but without realising mark had woken up and had walked down the stairs. He grabbed my ass and kissed my neck gently, "dinner smells amazing, like always" he states in his sleepy voice.

"M-mark! Stop that, not while I'm cooking" I tell him and laughed alittle as he kissed my head and walked over to the table and sat down. I had finished cooking and started serving dinner when the phone rang, "huh? Mark could you get that please?" I asked and he replied, "will do" before getting up and answering the phone.

I brought the food over to the table and sat down and waited for mark to come back. 'Whats taking so long?' I thought but then mark came back and sat down, "what was that about?" I asked,
"Oh nothing it was just bob confirming the venue for the bucks night" he replied and started to eat, I shrugged and started eating as well. Later we headed to bed early as we were tired.

To think, my hens night was in a few days and the wedding soon after! Life is awesome!