Chapter 20 - I Don't Remember...

*Your POV*

I get up early in the morning and have a light breakfast before leaving mark a note letting him know where I've gone as I walk out the door and say quietly, "I love you mark" before closing the door and walking down the stairs an outside.

"Just gotta pick up a few things" I say to myself as I look at a small list I made before I left. "I really hope mark will love this!" I say with excitement knowing we are married now. I go into a few shops and buy the first few things on my list before stopping at a cafe and getting something to drink and to take everything in. Once I was done I got up and left the cafe an headed into I few more shops looking for clothes and a few special things to get mark, just because I'm his new wife and I can.

After that I walk out into a not so busy street. "Okay! On my way back!" I say happily as I cross a road noticing no cars coming, but as I step onto the road a blue car comes racing around the corner and I didn't realise until... I suddenly see a flash of blue and a loud screech of tires then I gasp with a shocked expression before I felt a sharp pain throughout my body and as I hit the ground all I could hear was people shouting then my vision became dark as I saw people run over to me. "Somebody call an ambulance!" A man shouted and the last thing that I thought was, 'I'm sorry... mark...' Then I blacked out and didn't remember anything.

"There's so much blood! I-I.. My hands are covered in it!" A males voice said, "here come the ambulance now! Sir you gotta move away from her now!" Another males voice said. "B-but! It's my fault! I hit her!" He shouted as the ambulance pulled up.

'Everything is dark and cold.. Mark? Mark where are you?' I call out in my head yet no one answers me. 'What happend? I don't remember...'