Chapter 19 - Life Can't Get Any Better

*Marks POV*

After dancing with [y/n] it wasn't long before we had to leave for the hotel so I told her to start saying goodbye to everyone. We thanked everyone for coming and she looked so tired once we got into the car.

"You look so tired hun" I tell her as she looked out the window, "yea I am alittle" she said not looking at me, "just a long day and all" she added as she turned her head towards me and smiled. "You should sleep when we get there" I tell her before we actually arrived at the hotel and got out.

I picked her up bridal style and carried her inside and up to our room then opened the door and carried her inside before kicking the door closed and carrying her over to the bed and placing her down on it. "You need sleep" I tell her again, "are you sure it's okay?" She asks and I quietly chuckle up myself, "yes it's fine just sleep" I tell her once again before I take my shoes off and walk into the bathroom.

After I changed out of my suit, I walk back out and see [y/n] already asleep in bed. I smile sweetly at her and get in bed and gently stroke her head. "You are the most beautiful girl I have ever meet and I will protect" I say quietly before kissing her lips gently and laying down properly and falling asleep quite quickly.

The next morning [y/n] had let me sleep in again as she wasn't in bed or in the hotel room. I sat up in bed and noticed a note on my bedside table, I pick it up and read it "babe, just gone out to pick up some things be back very soon, love you!" I chuckle at the note as it was adorable before getting up and taking a shower.

Life can't get any better!