5 | Allergies

This is freaking crap. Why am I sick?

I coughed and coughed non stop.

Why?

Oh right...

That octopus yesterday...

Why did I forget I was allergic to octopus?

I sighed and laid on my bed to sleep more.

+++

Ding Dong!

Huh? Who's at the door?

I got up in pain and staggered slowly to the door.

I opened it and saw a familiar red head. I could not see clearly as my vision was blurry.

"Hey! Why didn't you come to school today?" the red head asked.

"Huh?... Karma?" I muttered weakly.

"Hey! Are you okay? Your face is so red!" he shouted and grabbed me when I was about to faint.

I don't know why... Didn't I rest up enough? Why do I feel so weak?

"You are burning up!" he shouted and put his hand on my forehead. "Are you having a fever?"

I nodded weakly and mumbled, "It was your fault..."

"Huh? Get to bed!" He shouted and carried me princess style. I immediately blushed.

"Let me off!" I shouted and kicked my legs and moved my hands around roughly.

"What's up with you? Are you drunk?" He asked.

"I'm not -hic- drunk... It's my allergy acting up!" I replied and my tone sounded...

Whiny? OH MY GOD! NO! I DID IT IN FRONT OF HIM! I am going to be teased for this for life! And why is my heart beating so quickly?

"I'm getting you to your room..." He sighed and started walking towards the direction of my room.

I continued hiccuping and protesting of his actions as he brought me to my room. He laid me on my bed and covered me with a blanket.

"What happened to you? You were doing fine yesterday..." He said.

"Why should you care. Go away baka," I mumbled and grabbed my blanket to cover my face.

"Is that how you should be speaking? I am just ensuring the best of health for my little servant," he said. I could already imagine him smirking at me.

"Whatever. Just go away..." I yawned.

"Nope," he teased.

"I am going to sleep..." I yawned again and fell into a slumber.

+++

What's that smell?

A delicious aroma filled my room and woke me up.

I got out of my bed and walked towards the source of the smell.

Then I saw a red headed boy cutting fruits.

"KARMA WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I shouted.

"Hmm? You are awake? Finally... Come on dinner is almost ready," he replied, ignoring my anger.

"DINNER?! IT'S ALREADY THIS LATE?"

"Duh. Sleepyhead. How's your allergy?" He asked.

"Allergy? Oh right..." I replied and blushed as I recalled the previous events.