10 | Karma's Sick

CHIHARU'S POV

The morning light shone into my room in the early morning. I looked out of my window, expecting to see the usual annoying red head staring out of his window, but he was not there.

Weird... But I am thankful.

I went and get ready for school.

+++

I walked out of the house and locked the door. I glanced at Karma's house's entrance gate. The red head was missing. I wonder if he's okay?

Wait! Am I worried for this red headed jerk?! No way! I hate him! He probably went to school early! Tch, he's an idiot if he thinks I would bother checking if he's at home. Wait, did I just think that? UGHHH HE IS RUINING MY BRAIN! I HAVE TO GET TO SCHOOL BEFORE I GO CRAZY!

I quickly ran to school and sat at my seat. I looked to my left. Karma was not here yet. Weird...

"Hey Haru-chan! Karma-kun is not here today?" Nagisa asked.

"He's probably skipping," I sighed.

"Well then, can you help put in bringing his homework over to his place later? I mean you guys are neighbors right?" Nagisa said.

"All right then."

+++

I rang the door bell, but no one answered so I just kept ringing it. I even shouted for him.

Maybe I should just wait until night time?

I was about to leave when the door creaked open.

It was open?

I sighed. Baka redhead. I stepped in and glanced around. The house was surprisingly cleaned and exquisite. It was decorated so beautifully and most of the furniture looked expensive...

Is his family rich or something?! Maybe I should tour around since I am here? I mean that Baka redhead does that in my house too.... He wouldn't mind.

I placed his homework on one of the tables and walked around.

I looked into each of the rooms. My brain was looking for something.

Wait. What was it? Karma? NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT!

Then, I noticed a phone lying on the table. I noticed that it was Karma's phone. I grabbed it and looked through it. Maybe it would provide some necessary intel to assassinate Koro-sensei, but all I found were pictures of a familiar person. Slowly, it came to me.

AREN'T ALL THESE PICTURES ME?! THAT LITTLE PERVERT BAKA RED HEAD!

"Who's there?" A voice asked. I turned around and saw a certain red head standing about two or three meters away from me. It appeared as though he just woke up. There was one thing peculiar though... He's face was just as red as the color of his hair.

"Eh? Haru-chan? What are you doing in my house? And with my phone. Stalker," he smirked.

I immediately warned up and threw his phone at him, I shouted back, "I HAD TO PASS YOU YOUR HOMEWORK AND THEN I HAPPENED TO FIND YOUR PHONE- BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY! WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PICTURES OF ME?!"

"Eh? You saw? You didn't delete them, did you?" He asked. I couldn't tell if he was blushing or not, his face was too red.

I touched his forehead and sighed, "Get back into bed."

"Eh? What could you be thinking of? Do I look that defenseless to you. I mean, what do you think. A boy and a girl alone in a house. Are you trying to take advantage of me?" He smirked.