7 | A New Teacher

1st May

CHIHARU'S POV
"Hey Chiharu!" Karma greeted me, only to get a blank face out of me. I looked towards the direction of the source of the voice and looked back at my phone. It was like I was looking through him. A ghost.

"Chiharu! Are you okay now?" Kayano asked worriedly and rushed over to my seat. I put my phone back into my bag and smiled.

"I am okay now. Sorry to have worried you..." I replied sadly.

"It's okay, I am just glad you are fine now," she said. "Nagisa was worried too."

"H-He was?" I stuttered and blushed a little.

"Everyone was," Kayano continued.

"Sorry..." I replied sadly.

KARMA'S POV
Chiharu is ignoring me. What did I do? Let's see...

I started to rewind yesterday's events...

~flashback~

Something clicked. I looked out of my window and saw Chiharu going out of her house, carrying a rather large bag. It piqued my curiosity and I followed her. It appeared like she was heading to Tokyo.

Why was she going there? How interesting~

+++

She stopped at the top of a building in Tokyo. I hid in the shadows and watched. She had changed into some dark clothing earlier and was now taking out a rather big gun.

Like wow, where did she get that from?

Then, she started taking out a box, it was... Full of bullets! Not the normal BBs...

So what is she doing?

She is now staring at the window and loading the gun. I took a glimpse at what her face expression was and was speechless.

Her face was... Blank and had slight signs of pain.

Why was she in pain? No, why am I fussing over her so much? She is just a mere servant who interest me enough for me to toy.

BANG!

It was soft and fast, the bullet flew straight into the window of the next building. I glanced towards her direction.

What is she?

Then, he face changed expressions. Her eyes widen and her mouth opened slightly. Shock.

"Found you," a voice suddenly said.

She turned around and so did I. There was three men.

"You are the one who fired the bullet, aren't you? You are also the one who killed several of our men the past few weeks," one of them said.

So Chiharu is trapped?... How interesting. I wonder what she'll do. Should I help?

She swiftly took out a small gun and started shooting at the men, but they were fast and were charging at me. She quickly jumped up and kicked one of the men hard on to the railing. Then, she used her other foot to kick the other man in the face. But her arm ended up being grabbed by the last man.

"Let me go!" she shouted and pointed her gun at him, but he flicked it out of my hands. "Hey!"

"You are quite small, yet your assassinating skills are top notch. Why is that? Oh right, you are a descendant of the Muramoto Family. It is such a pity that you have to die just like your sister," he laughed.