Muramoto Chiharu

Kanji:  村本千春
Romaji: Muramoto Chiharu
Birthday:  2 May
Gender: Female
Height: 160 cm
Weight: 49 kg
Blood Type: O
School: Kunugigaoka Junior High School
Class: 3-A (previous) 3-E (current)
Seat Number: 27
Occupation: Assassin and Student
Likes: Sweets, her sister, 3-E and guns
Dislikes: Her parents, blood, Akabane Karma and perverts

Muramoto Chiharu is a student in Kunugigaoka Junior High School. She used to be in 3-A until her identity as an assassin was discovered by the principal and she was moved to 3-E. She appears to have a small crush on Nagisa in the beginning of the book. She is an excellent sniper and one of the best in the world.

She is rather cold, but can be nice at some points of time. This is due to her upbringing in a cold background making her a really cold person. She usually only opens up to her twin sister or people who remind her of her sister. She can be a tsundere at times and does not understand her own feelings. She enjoys customization and makes her own guns. She is shown to be excellent at her studies, except math and science. She still does well in it, however, it takes her longer to understand it.

Chiharu has long grey hair and a fringe that covers her forehead. She has purple eyes and pale skin. Her chest size is B. She is rather well liked by her classmates despite the fact it was all an act for her to have a chance at killing Koro-sensei.

She does not enjoy killing people, so she only does jobs that require killing bad guys that are too tough for the police to catch and corrupted people.