11 | Hari-chan might die?

"Hari-chan... Might die?"

How did it come to this? Have what I have been doing for the past year all gone down the drain? They say that a miracle has to happen in order to prevent this tragic fate. What should I do?

~flashback to this afternoon~

"Haru-chan! Want to hang out after school today?" Kaede asked.

"Sorry, I am busy after school today," I replied with an apologetic smile.

"Eh? Again?" Kaede said in a disappointed tone.

"Yeah... Sorry..." I said.

"Where are you going, Haru-chan~?" Karma asked.

"It's none of your business!" I shouted at him.

"Now now, of course it is. What master wouldn't be concerned of their own servant's whereabouts?" Karma laughed with an innocent smile.

That's right... Karma has been my 'master' for the past two weeks. Honestly, what a pain...

"Unfortunately, you are the one that can absolutely not know about my whereabouts master. Every servant has their own personal space," I talked backed, then got up and left.

+++

"You've got another job," Father said through the phone.

"Email me the details," I replied and hung up.

Ding!

I opened my inbox and looked through the job. Another assassination job. I sighed and hurried home to get my guns.

+++

Oh, Karma's home. Ugh. Why must it be him?

I quickly grabbed my bag and left, only to get pulled into the arms of another from behind. The culprit caught me off guard, I will not let him have me. I quickly jumped up and kicked him.

"Haru-chan is being mean!" He cried.

Eh? I know this voice...

I looked up and frowned.

"Karma. Leave me alone," I said in a displeased tone.

"Where are you going?" He asked with an innoccent smile.

"Why should you care?" I asked angrily.

"Off killing another innocent being... Am I right?" He asked.

I did not reply.

"And you do this for what? For a practically half-dead sister?" He teased.

How did he?...

"Your sister wouldn't like it if you curse the sick like that..." I remembered what he said.

"You stalked me, didn't you?" I asked angrily.

"I may or may not have followed you to the hospital and overheard your emotional declaration to your sick sister," he toyed.

"Leave it," I said firmly. "You know far too much. No one should know about my family matters."

"Let me just ask this one question. Why haven't you attempted to assassinate Korosensei?" He asked.

"Why should that bother you?" I asked.

"Well, why should such a high classed assassin at such a young age and yet goes to an assassination classroom, but have not attempted to assassinate the target?" He explained.