Muramoto Chihari

Kanji: 村本地針
Romaji: Muramoto Chihari
Birthday: 2 May
Gender: Female
Height: 158 cm
Weight: 46 kg
Blood Type: O
School: Kunugigaoka Junior High School
Class: 3-E
Seat Number: 30
Occupation: Student
Likes: Sweets, Chiharu, 3-E and Itona Horibe
Dislikes: Perverts, studying and the dark

Muramoto Chihari is a student in Kunugigaoka Junior High School. She was in a coma for most part of the book and only gives an appearance in the latest chapter (before this)

Chihari has long hair of greenish grey and her fringe covers her forehead. She has red eyes unlike her sister (and the only way to tell them apart besides their personality) and pale skin. Her chest size is a B, but it's slightly smaller than Chiharu's.

She is rather quirky and loves to have fun. She has a carefree personality and does what she wants. Despite the cold environment that she was brought up in, she makes an extra effort to act happy to bring up her sister's mood, but she is just as dark as her. She is also a sadist.

Her greatest fear is losing her sister. She may seem pretty happy go lucky and is everyone's friend. She doesn't trust them fully. She is a little possessive of her sister and gets jealous if other people spend more time with her than she does.

Unlike her sibling, she shows no mercy when killing people. She does not truly understand the concept of love and spent a good period of her life thinking it was a type of food.