Ch 13: Blood and Lust

A/N: Warning! Sexual content! I feel totally awkward writing this, but I tried my best to just make it beautiful. If its too weird or you guys don't like it I can leave it out. Let me know what you think! <3

*Dahvie*

This was an epic day. I will remember this day forever. I have my Jayy and my family together, safe and sound, around a bonfire, roasting marshmallows. Jayy taught us how to fight, and taught us about demons. We ought to know everything about them if we plan to share this world, in peace.

But the most important thing we learned, was by accident; demons have potential to break free from their evil nature. Jayy is the perfect example. I don't know what he's like when he's with the demons, but I know there's not a dark speck left in his heart. He is as pure and righteous as any of us.

He and James were laughing, retelling their first duel. Kelly and Michelle were bragging about the farthest targets they hit, and their ability to hold their own with axes. Brian and Chris were up, trying to perfect their ninja-spin-flip Jayy had taught them, and Adrian and Drew were watching the woods. Jayy has touched all of us in some way.

"I'm going to get more firewood," said James, and he got up from Jayy's side. I was about to scoot in next to him, when Drew took the spot first.

"Hey, Jayy, can I ask you something?"

"Sure," he replied, munching a s'more.

"Well, one day, a long time ago, I bumped into this girl in the woods." I noticed Jayy's expression harden a bit, and he listened more intently. "She was a demon, but I thought she was beautiful," Drew looked up at the stars, in a daydream, "She had long, light brown hair, and really fair skin. She frenzied on me, we literally bumped into each other," he laughed, reminiscing, "But I couldn't hurt her, so I pinned her down until she came around. She apologized and I let her up. She said 'You aren't going to kill me?' I said no, and she ran off. I never saw her again." Drew looked back down, he looked sad.

"Rebecca," said Jayy, he too looked very sad.

Drew looked up at Jayy, his eyes full of hope. "You know her? Is she part of your group?"

"I knew her." At these words, you could see the blood rush from Drew's face. Jayy continued, "She told us what happened, she wouldn't stop saying that you spared her life, that angels aren't out to destroy us like we're first taught. She constantly told the other girls how handsome you were. Garrett got sick of it. He has no tolerance for angels or angel-lovers." He looked Drew in the eyes, "He killed her. I was very close to her." A single tear dropped from Drew's face. He was tough, but still an angel, and this news touched his heart. She paid the ultimate price, for listening to her heart.

What I saw next was the most precious sight in this world. Jayy slowly reached out his long, lanky arms and pulled Drew into a hug. I couldn't take the distance anymore. I got up and squished myself in between Jayy and Kelly, who was on his other side. I rubbed Jayy's back, there was much sadness in his eyes still. Everyone had heard the story, and the mood shifted to a somber one, as everyone realized what it meant.

Garrett would kill Jayy if he found out what was going on, and probably kill all of us. And also, there were other demons out there like Garrett. Jayy is different, but we don't know how many demons are like Jayy.

I saw a shift in Jayy's expression, and I wondered what had popped into his head. He looked over at me, and his eyes softened as he laid his head on Drew's shoulder, still hugging him. He is so adorable, like a cat. Sassy, but lovable and cute when they wanted to be.