Ch 24: Controlled

*Dahvie*

Oh no, it's happening again. Jayy wakes me up from a sound sleep, screaming. I look over to him, and his eyes are wide open, and black and shiny as ink. He's twitching and writhing next to me, and there's nothing I can do. "Jayy? Jayy wake up!" I put my hands on his shoulders and snake him. When he doesn't stop writhing I lift him into my arms and squeeze him. "Jayy, please..." I beg. I lower him to look at his face. It's twisted in the struggle, in pain... But then it changes. His face relaxed into an evil grimace. "Jayy?"

"You better run little birdy, or we'll catch you. I'll rip your wings off and make you regret the day you flew into our world!" The voice wasn't Jayy's, and it scared the hell out of me.

My body starts shaking, and tears run down my cheeks again. I let him go and hover my hands over him, not sure what to do. He laughs an evil low chuckle, and I sit up more, giving him some distance. Sudden he uses his speed to jolt up and pin me to the ground my my throat. A yell in shock at what just happened. He puts a knee on my chest and leans down to me. "Jayy is mine," he growls.

I struggle to breath, but manage to choke out, "Jayy, please... Come back, Jayy!" His hand on my neck tightens, and I can't breathe. I panic, I can't die like this... Suddenly the pressure lifts, and I gasp for air. I look over and find Adrian had tackled Jayy and rolled with him, landing on top and holding his arms down.

Adrian yells at Jayy's face, "Get the fuck out of him! Let him go!" Jayy just laughs. Shit shit, fucking shit... What do I do? I run over and put my hands on his face while Adrian holds him down. "Jayy, baby, come on, fight him! Come on, Jayy!"

Jayy writhes again, under Adrian. His eyes are fluttering, but still pitch black, then he screams, "No!" He's panting, and beads of sweat are forming on his temples. But then the demon comes out again, grinning an evil smile, and laughing. "Jayy is mine!" He yells. He tucks his feel under Adrian and pushes him off with his legs, and immediately runs to me. I freeze, I can't hurt Jayy, I know he's in there somewhere. He lifts his hand and scratches my face with his claws.

I gasp and fall back, putting my hand on my face. By the time it heals, Andy appears, and punches Jayy in the face, so hard he loses consciousness and falls to the ground. "No!" I drop down and lean over him. "Jayy, are you okay?Jayybear?" My poor little devil... His face is still sweaty, he has dark circles under his eyes from straining, and a I can see his temple is discolored from Andy's fist.

"I'm sorry, Dahvie, but I had to..." He kneels next to me, and Adrian comes back.

"Stay back! He might not be gone..."

*Jayy*

My eyes slowly open, my vision is blurry, and I feel nothing but pain all over my head... My eyes feel like they were yanked out of my head, and I feel like I've been hit in the head with a wrecking ball. I groan as my eyes open, and I see three faces hovering over me. "Jayy is that you?" I hear Dahvie's voice before my eyes adjust.

"What are you talking about?" I said, rubbing my head. Why is my voice so raspy? And sore, like I had been screaming... I can finally see that Adrian, Andy, and Dahvie are staring at me wide-eyed. "What- Dahvie!" I notice blood all over his face, dripping down his neck, I can tell there were four claw marks...

I gasp and crawl away from them. "What did I do... What happened??"

Dahvie just followed, staying close to me. He put a hand my cheek, "Jayy, you're eyes, they're all bloodshot..."

"Dahvie, please, what happened?" I beg, still trying to back away from him.

Andy tells me, "You were possessed man, it wasn't you. Do you remember anything?"