Jotunheim

We watched as Thor stands in the empty hall, bearing the signs of the festivities cancelled due to the events of the day. Anger and frustration rising within him, Thor upends one of the massive tables. I've never seen my brother this angry before. He sat down on the steps frustrated. I walked carefully to one side of Thor and Loki on the other me and Loki sat down next to our brother. "It's unwise to be in my company right now, you two" Thor said as I rested my hand on Thor's large arm.
"Who said I was wise?" Loki asked making me smile.
"This was to be my day of triumph." Thor said looking at me.
"It will come. In time." I said smiling at Thor.
"What is this?!" asked an alarmed voice as we looked to see Sif and the warriors three.
"If it's any consolation, I think you're right. About the Frost Giants, about Laufey, everything. If a few of them could penetrate the defenses of Asgard once, who's to say they won't try again. Next time with an army?" Loki said in a whisper to Thor and me.
"Yes exactly" Thor said standing up but me and Loki stayed seated.
"But there's nothing we can do without defying Father." Loki said Thor considers this, looks at his hammer, a gleam in his eyes. I guess Loki can guess what he's thinking, grows concerned.
"No... stop there! I know that look!" Loki said as we both stood up looking at Thor.
"It's the only way to ensure the safety of our borders." Thor said.
"It's madness!" I said to Thor.
"Madness? What sort of madness?" Volstagg said looking over at us, I completely forgot they were here.
"Nothing! Thor was making a jest!" Loki said.
"The safety of our Realm is no jest. We're going to Jotunheim" Thor said.
"You are crazy, brother" I said staring at Thor with worry.
"What?!" Fandral said as I rubbed my hand over my face.
"Thor, of all the laws of Asgard, this is one you must not break." Sif said as me and Loki listen.
"This isn't like a journey to Earth, where you summon a little lightning and thunder and the mortals worship you as a god. This is Jotunheim." Fandral said, Thank you Fandral!
"And if the Frost Giants don't kill you, your Father will!" Volstagg said.
"My father fought his way into Jotunheim, defeated their armies, and took their Casket! We'd just be looking for answers." Thor said I didn't agree with him, it was dangerous.
"It's forbidden!" both me and Sif say.
"My friends, have you forgotten all that we've done together?" Thor asked, I knew what he was doing, he was going to try and convince them, I watched as Thor turned to Fandral "Who brought you into the sweet embrace of the most exotic maidens in all of Yggdrasil?"
"You did" Fandral said, as Thor turned to Hogun.
"Who led you into the most glorious battles?" Thor asked.
"You did" Hogun said.
"...and to delicacies so succulent, you thought you'd died and gone to Valhalla?" Thor asked Volstagg.
"You did" Volstagg said.
"And who proved wrong all who scoffed at the idea that a young maiden could be one of the fiercest warriors this Realm has ever known?" Thor asked Sif.
"I did" Sif said staring at Thor.
"True. But I supported you..." Thor said quickly then turned to all of us, "My friends, trust me now. We must do this."
We all exchanged looks of concern realizing there was no way we would convince him out of this idea of his.
"Come on. You're not going to let my brother and little sister and me take all the glory, are you?" Thor asked startling me and Loki.
"What?" both me and Loki asked.
"You are coming with me..." Thor said staring at Loki.
"Yes, of course! I won't let my brother march into Jotunheim alone. I will be at his side." Loki said.
"And I." Volstagg said the Fandral said the same soon after.
"And I. The Warriors Three fight together." Hogun said.
"I fear we'll live to regret this." Sif said.
"If we're lucky" Volstagg said as Thor, Sif and the warriors began to leave, I turned to Loki and punched his shoulder.
"What were you two thinking?! You could get injured!" I said staring into Loki's green eyes.
"That is why you won't be going, understand" Loki said being the protective brother he was he didn't want me going with them.
"I understand! I just don't want you two to go" I said.
"I promise we will come back unharmed" Loki said as I wrapped my arms around him, burying my face into his chest.
"At least let me walk with you guys to the Bifrost" I said looking up at him, he nodded and we started to follow Thor and the others out to the Bifrost.

We arrived at the Bifrost seeing Heimdall, the gatekeeper of Asgard stared at us. He had dark colored skin and bright orange eyes. He holds a massive sword in front of him, his stern, intimidating face virtually concealed by armor. "Leave it to me" Loki said stepping forward to Heimdall. "Good Heimdall-"
"You're not dressed warmly enough." Heimdall said his low voice sending a small shiver up my spine.
"I'm sorry?" Loki said confused.
"The freezing cold of Jotunheim. It will kill you all in time, even Thor." Heimdall said startling the rest but I didn't. I knew he was listening to us earlier. "You think you can deceive me? I, who watch all? I, who can sense the flapping of a butterfly's wings a thousand worlds away?"
"You must be mistaken. We're not-" Loki said but was cut off by Thor.
"Enough" Thor said stepping forward, "Heimdall may we pass?"
"For ages have I guarded Asgard and kept it safe from those who would do it harm. In all that time, never has an enemy slipped by my watch -- until this day. I wish to know how that happened." Heimdall said staring at Thor.
"Then tell no one where we've gone until we've returned." Thor said as he walked past Heimdall, Heimdall let's the group pass as Volstagg walks behind Loki.
"What happened? Your silver tongue turn to lead?" Volstagg asked laughing.
"Once we are gone tell Heimdall to get Odin" Loki whispered to me and I nodded in return. I watched as the group entered the Bifrost and seconds later they were headed to Jotunheim.
"Heimdall? At a certain moment will you alert Odin of then being in Jotunheim?" I asked looking at Heimdall.
"Of corse, Princess" Heimdall said as I waited for their return.