LOKI!!!

The warriors took Hiemdall to the healing room and me and Thor ran to Odin's chambers. Why?! Why did Loki tell Thor father was dead! "I swear to you, mother, they will pay for what they've done today. I will end the Jotun threat, now and forever!" I heard Loki say. Me and Thor burst through the door and our mother, Frigga was excited to see Thor.
"Thor!" Mother yelled giving him a hug. Mother walked over to me and gave me a hug as well. My eyes never left Loki's.
"Why don't you tell her? How you sent the Destroyer to kill our friends? To kill me?" Thor said.
"What?" Mother asked as I let go of the hug as Loki stood on the other side of Odin and Thor on the other. I was at the foot of the bed.
"It must have been enforcing Father's last command." Loki said.
"You're a talented liar, brother. Always have been." Thor said Loki smiled.
"It's good to have you back. Now if you will excuse me I need to destroy Jotunheim" Loki said blasting Thor out of the room and through a wall.
"THOR! Loki please stop this" I said racing after Loki who was out the door.
He didn't answer.
"LOKI! Please" I said as we arrived at the Bifrost. I stopped and realized what he was doing. He put weapon into the controls and froze the power. If you keep the Bofrost open enough it would destroy Jotunheim. Loki uses his power and freezes my feet before I could melt the ice with my powers.
"All these years, and no one's ever dared to use it as a weapon." Loki said as Thor hurries to the ice, raises his hammer to smash through it to get to the controls frozen within. Before he can, Loki fires Gungnir. The blast hits the ice in front of Thor, blasting him back across the floor. Loki steps down from the ice as Thor staggers to his feet.
"You can't stop it. The Bifrost will build until it rips Jotunheim apart." Loki said as I struggled to melt the ice off my feet.
"Why have you done this?!" I asked almost done unfreezing the ice.
"To do what Father never could. To destroy their kind forever. When he awakens, he'll see the wisdom of what I've done." Loki said I finished melting the ice.
"He won't! You can't kill an entire race!" Thor yelled.
"What is this newfound love for the Frost Giants? You, who would have killed them all with your bare hands." Loki said.
"He's changed" I said from behind Thor.
"So have I" Loki said Loki hits Thor across the face with Gungnir.
"fight me" Loki said staring into Thor's eyes. He swings Gungnir at Thor again. Thor catches it in his hand, rears back his hammer as if ready to return the blow, but instead takes to the air and flies past Loki, back towards the frozen controls. Loki spins around, aims Gungnir, and fires a blast which immobilizes Thor in the air. He hangs there, suspended.
"Is the throne really worth what you've done? What you would become?" I asked Loki stared at me harshly. Then he turns to Thor.
"I never wanted the throne. I only wanted to be your equal. Now fight me!" He yells at Thor. I flinch at Loki's loud voice.
" I will not fight you, brother." Thor said. I light my hands on fire ready for the fight cause I can see it coming.
"I am not your brother. I never was." Loki said.
"Loki, this is madness..." I said stepping toward him.
"Is it? Is it!" Loki yelled then he turned to Thor.
"What happened to you on earth that turned you so soft? Don't tell me it was a woman." Loki yelled Thor didn't answer. Loki let out a laugh realizing he was correct.
"It was. Perhaps when we're finished here I'll pay her a little visit myself." Loki yelled. That did it Loki and Thor rush at each other. They and their weapons collide. The two battle Loki unleashing years of pent-up rage and jealousy, Thor having no choice but to defend himself. I ran toward them but Loki quickly hit me in the face with the weapon knocking me to the ground.
Thor and Loki battle savagely. Loki fires Gungnir, sending Thor sliding across the floor and knocking Mjolnir from his hand. The hammer flies into the Bifrost towards Jotunheim. Thor raises his hand towards his hammer, tries to summon it back to him, to keep it in this Realm, but the Bifrost is too powerful. Mjolnir disappears into the maelstrom as Thor himself slides towards the Bifrost.
"If you care so much for the Jotuns, then die with them." Loki said I watch in horror as The Bifrost stretches every cell of Thor's body, trying to drag him away. He's nearly swallowed by the vortex, when he concentrates, mustering his will. He reaches out his hand towards the Bifrost. Mjolnir flies back through the maelstrom, into Thor's hand. The hammer pulls him free. Loki tries to fire off another blast at him, but Thor takes to the air, speeds towards his brother. Thor and Loki come crashing through the Observatory dome and land hard, rolling across the Rainbow Bridge. As Thor gets to his feet, he sees Loki dangling off the Bridge's edge.
"LOKI!" I yell.
"Thor! Help me!" Loki said Thor steps over to the side of the Bridge, sees Loki looking up at him desperately. I run toward them.
"Brother please" Loki said as his fingers start to slip. Thor reaches down to grab his brother's wrist, but his hand passes through Loki's. Just then, the real Loki materializes behind him. Thor whirls around as Loki stabs him in the chest with Gungnir. Loki lifts Thor into the air, impaled on the spear, and hurls him across the bridge.
"THOR!" I scream. Thor, bleeding, rises to his knees. Loki strides up behind him to finish him off, when Thor swing his hammer around. It passes through him. Instantly, another Loki appears next to him, Thor swings his hammer, but that too is an illusion. Loki after Loki appears, Thor futilely swinging at each one, never making contact. Thor falls back to his knees. The Lokis grin as their raises their spears, encircling him.
With that, Thor raises his hammer, rising into the air, summoning lightning. A massive bolt strikes Mjolnir, then channels outwards, splitting up, striking each one of the Lokis. All of them dissipate into nothingness, save one the real Loki who's sent flying back across the Bridge, Gungnir knocked from his grasp. Thor steps over to his fallen brother, lying dazed on his back. Loki winces, prepares for the worst, when Thor steps away. Loki opens his eyes, tries to stand, but can't. He looks confused, then sees what the problem is Mjolnir rests atop his chest. Struggle as he may, Loki can't lift it off. He's pinned to the ground. Thor looks about him desperately at the Bifrost firing towards Jotunheim, gaining in strength, at the surge of energy moving through the Bridge. He's at a loss of what to do. Loki watches him smugly.
"Look at you, the Mighty Thor. With all your strength, what good does it do you now?" Loki yells. I stand there arms crossed.
Thor knows Loki's right. He's powerless to stop what's happening. He looks down at the Bridge beneath his feet, vibrating from the force and speed of the Bifrost energy feeding into the Observatory. Then he gets an idea. He realizes what he must do and what he must sacrifice. Thor extends his hand towards Loki, summoning Mjolnir. The hammer goes flying to his grasp. Loki and I look confused.
Thor raises Mjolnir in the air. Clouds form above him, thunder RUMBLING. Lightning arcs off of his hammer, as he channels the power of the storm into it, then He strikes Mjolnir down upon the Rainbow Bridge. The blow is massive, causing a rumbling along the whole bridge, shaking the Observatory itself like an earthquake. A crack appears where the blow struck. Loki rises to his feet.
"Stop! What are you doing?!" I yell as Thor lifts the hammer again, brings it down harder. BOOM! The crack grows bigger. The Bifrost energy starts to stream out from it. Loki thinks fast.
"If you destroy the Bridge, you'll never see her again!" Loki yells as Loki grabs Gungnir, runs towards him, ready to pierce Thor through the back. I run quickly for them.
"Forgive me Jane" I hear Thor say just as Summoning every bit of strength he has left, Thor raises Mjolnir one last time, drawing lightning to it from all sides, and brings it down with a final, terrible blow KRAKABOOM! The Bifrost SHATTERS, rainbow energy EXPLODING out of it. Loki, Thor, and me are hurled into the air by the force of the blast. A wave of destruction moves forward along the Bridge towards the Observatory, breaking it apart as it goes. The Observatory rips itself apart. As we fall together, Thor grabs hold of one end of Gungnir, while Loki and me still clutches the other. We both fall towards the massive wave of Bifrost energy which spews out from the broken Bridge. We're an instant from being blasted by the destructive force of the energy, carried away by the current, pulverized by the debris, when a powerful hand catches Thor's leg. Thor dangles there, holding onto Gungnir as Loki hangs onto the other end. Loki looks up, shocked to see Odin Allfather. Standing on the edge of the broken Bridge, awakened from the Odinsleep, restored to his full strength Loki searches his father's face, looking for some kind of approval, some kind of redemption, but all he sees is disappointment and regret.
"I could've done it father! For you! For all of us!" Loki said.
"No Loki" Odin said I see what Loki is about to do.
"NO!!!" Me and Thor yell as Loki let's go of the Gungnir. Just as he disappears I felt my hand began to slip.
"ALENA!" Thor said, "grab my hand!" I reached out for Thor's hand but my hand slipped.
"NOOOOOO!" Thor yelled loudly as I fell into a abyss.

Is it the end?