Steve Rogers

It's been a few hours after Loki took the Tesseract and Fury was sending me on my first mission. He gave me a file to give to none other than Steve Rogers. I read most of the files about Steve, Bruce, Tony, and Thor. I couldn't stop reading about Thor. I added on to the file to help them a bit. I wore the same outfit that I wore when Loki tried to take me. I walked to a local gym and walked in seeing a man with dirty blonde hair punch a punching bag clean off the chain. I waited for a while until he got another bag and hung it up. "Trouble sleeping?" I asked fixing my grey hat.
"I've slept for 70 years ma'am I think I had my fill" he said continuing to punch the bag.
"Then you should be out celebrating. Seeing the world" I said as he stopped punching and walked over to the benches. He stood in front of me. He was much taller than me. Then he sits down on the bench and begins to unwrap the cloth from his hands.
"I went under, the world was at war. I wake up they say we won. They didn't say what we lost" he said looking at my with his bright blue eyes.
"We've made some mistakes. Some very recently" I said.
"You here with the mission ma'am?" He asked crossing his arms.
"I am" I said.
"Trying to get me back in the world?" He asked.
"Trying to save it" I said handing him the file.
"HYRDA'S secret weapon" he said.
"Howard Stark fished that out of the ocean when he was looking for you. He thought what we think, the Tesseract could be the key to unlimited sustainable energy. That's something the world sorely needs." Nick Fury said walking into the room scaring the crap out of me.
"Who took it from you?" Steve asked.
"He's called Loki. He's not from around here. There's a lot we'll have to bring you up to speed on if you're in. The world has gotten even stranger than you already know." Nick said.
"At this point, I doubt anything would surprise me." Steve said.
"Ten bucks says your wrong" I bet smiling. Nick stared at me then continued.
"There's a debriefing package waiting for you back at your apartment" Steve began to walk out of the gym.
"Is there anything you can tell us about the Tesseract that we ought to know now?" I asked.
"You should've left it in the ocean" Steve said walking out of the gym leaving me and Nick staring at each other.