The Cells

I couldn't bare the words that came out of Odin's mouth. Loki was going to spend the rest of his life in the dungeons. I couldn't help but let a few tears escape. I left the door and walked to the training grounds and put on a fake smile so Thor wouldn't get the wrong idea. Sometimes Thor can be stupid and not see through my lies however Loki can see right through my lies. Never try to lie to the god of mischief and lies. I made my way to the training ground seeing Sif and the warriors three. I gave them a small wave and walked down the hallway. I saw Sif and the warriors leave instantly. War. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see Odin Allfather.
"So you put Loki in a cell for the rest of his life" I said.
"How did you know?" He asked instantly.
"Next time keep your voice down" I said walking away from my father. I left for the dungeons to see my brother.
"Loki" I said walking up to his cell. He turned to face me.
"Father told me I'd never see you nor Frigga ever again" he said as I teleported myself into his cell.
"You know I don't follow rules" I said sitting down on his bed.
"You take after me" he said smiling proudly.

After I had a talk with Loki I walked back to the training grounds to Sif and the warriors training once again. I saw Thor and Odin talking so I went over to them. "Good evening Alena" Thor said kindly.
"Good evening Thor" I said returning his kind smile. Odin was about to say something but I have him a look that said 'not a word'. Thor and me started walking down the hallway talking to each other.
"There will be a celebration tonight due to us winning the battle" Thor said.
"I'll be happy to attend" I said smiling at Thor.
"We must get ready for the feast. It's at the Tavern where I use to take you as children" Thor said, that Tavern reminded me so much of the past. When we were children we'd go in and always get our favorite pastry. Loki would always get a small vanilla cake. I'd always get the chocolate ones that had fruit on them. I walked away to join mother in the gardens like I use too.
"Good evening mother" I said entering the gardens seeing my mother show her loving smile.
"Good evening darling" she said standing up from the bench she was sitting on. We started walking through the beautiful gardens full with wild flowers. I love spending time with my mother. I never thought the worst would happen.