The Scepter

I ran through the forest as fast as possible. I took down multiple soldiers on my way. The jet wasn't too far away. There was one more soldier left. I ran up to the soldier from behind and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and I smiled at him.
"Hey soldier" I said smiling as I jumped up and slammed his head into the tree. He shook his head a little bit and charged forward. I slid under his legs and jumped up kicking him right in the jaw causing the sound of a loud CRACK! I broke his jaw. He looked up at me worried for his life. He spit out blood and looked down at the snow clearly knowing he was done for. I brought my foot up and hit him in the face knocking him out cold. Thor stood at the jet entrance and I walked up the ramp. Clint laid in a stretcher.
"Hey old man" I said smiling at him.
"Sup Flame Brain" Clint said with a small chuckle. Then a few words from Stark made us stop and pay attention.
"Thor. I got eyes on the prize" Tony said. He had eyes on the scepter. I smiled widely at Stark's words.
"Finally" I said looking at my brother. If I told Thor Loki was alive, I don't know what Loki would do. He didn't always pretend to be Odin. He would set up a copy of Odin. I pretended I didn't know anything. Loki could have me killed if I said anything. That's why I was worried. I didn't want to die at the hand of my so called "brother."
Soon everyone was back and there before me was the scepter. The blueish glow sparkled brightly but not a lot. Steve, and Thor walked over to me and we stood there.
"We've waited a while for this" I whispered to Thor.
"Thor, report on the Hulk" Natasha said bringing me and Thor back to reality.
"The gates of Hel are filled with the screams of his victims!" Thor said and I covered my mouth to keep myself from laughing as Natasha glares at him while Bruce groans and puts his head in his hands, "But not the screams of the dead, of course. No, no... wounded screams... mainly whimpering, a great deal of complaining and tales of sprained deltoids and... gout." Well explained Thor, well explained.
"Hey, Banner Dr Cho is on her way in from Seoul. Is it okay if she sets up in your lab?" Tony asked.
"Uh, yeah, she knows her way around" Bruce said, Tony told JARIVS to take the wheel and he made his way over to the scepter.
"Feels good, yeah? I mean, you've been after this thing since SHIELD collapsed. Not that I've enjoyed our little raiding parties, but..." Tony started.
"No, but this.... This brings it to a close" Thor said.
"As soon as we find out what else this has been used for. I don't mean just weapons. Since when is Strucker capable of Human Enhancement?" Steve asked.
"Banner and I will give it a once over before it goes back to Asgard. Is that cool with you two?" Tony asked me and Thor, "just a few days till the farewell party. You're staying, right?"
"Yes, yes of course. A victory should be honored with revels" Thor said.
"Yeah, who doesn't love revels? Captain? Flame brain?" Tony asked.
"Hopefully this puts an end to the Chitauri and Hydra. So, yes, revels" Steve said.
"Sounds fun" I said smiling at the three men. Soon we arrived in New York. I looked out the window as we landed at Avengers Tower. A smile crept up to my lips as I looked out over New York. Truly beautiful. The jet door opened and medics rushed Clint out of the jet. Agent Hill stood there waiting. Natasha followed behind the group of medics so she could keep close to her friend. Me and Thor began to exit the jet, with scepter in hand we made our way towards the entrance of the Tower.
"Alena, you should get the cut on your face checked out" Thor suggested as we continued to walked down the corridor. I looked in the mirror to see a cut going across my left eye. It looked like Scar from the Lion King yet a little smaller than his.
"I'll see if Dr Cho can check it out" I said smiling at my concerned brother, "plus I am Asgardian, it'll heal fast before the party starts." Thor laughed at my comment knowing I was correct.
"Go get ready for the party, Alena. I can't wait to see what you'll be wearing" Thor said.
"It won't be was sassy as Natasha's dress. Mines more vintage or classic" I said, "sort of Asgardian. Maybe." With that me and Thor parted ways and I purposely bumped into Steve who was walking my way.
"Sup soldier" I said smiling at my best friend.
"Why 'God Bless America'?" He asked meaning my saying when he sneezed.
"I read it off of what people here on earth call Pinterest and Tumblr" I said smiling.
"Tony showed you didn't he?" He asked.
"Stark knows about technology so the answer to your question is 'yes' and plus people so called ship you and Stark. It's called Stony. Some ship you and Natasha and it's called Romanrogers. And this one I really like, they ship Clint and Natasha and it's called ClintTasha" I said making him laugh at my foolishness.
"Stark needs to stop showing you these things or you'll turn out like him" Steve said.
"What?! I'm sorry I was thinking about how Tony and Bruce are Science Bros!" I said trying not to laugh. Steve shook his head.
"How about tonight at the party?" He asked.
"Hmmm?" I asked.
"You said you've never played Pool. I'm gonna be playing with Sam. You can join or watch if you'd like" he offered.
"I'd love too. It sounds fun" I said as I turned the other way to go to my room and get ready. I asked Natasha for her help and she agreed. This'll be fun.