Avengers!

I hugged my brother tightly. He was heading back to Asgard to continue his life in Asgard. However, I was staying here on Earth. Loki would be furious with my decision but I didn't care. He may be sitting on the throne but he has no power over me. He knows that. Me, Thor, Steve, and Tony walked down the hallway of the new Avengers base. Steve had his arm around my waist as we walked. I had gotten a sweet suit upgrade. A catsuit like Nat's but with dark red sleeves.
"The rules have changed" Steve said.
"We're dealing with something new" Tony said as we walked.
"Well, the Vision's artificial intelligence" Steve said.
"A machine" Tony said.
"So it doesn't count" Steve said making me roll my eyes.
"No. It's not like a person lifting the hammer" Tony said as I looked at Thor.
"Right. Different rules for us" Steve said.
"Nice guy, but artificial" Tony said.
"Thank you" Steve said.
"If he can wield the hammer, he can keep the Mind Stone. It's safe with the Vision and these days, safe is in short supply" Thor said as he handed his hammer to me behind the other's backs.
"But if you put the hammer in an elevator-" Steve started.
"It would still go up" Tony said.
"Elevator's not worthy" Steve said making me laugh as lifted the hammer in front of Tony and Steve.
"WHAT?!" Tony asked as I twirled the hammer.
"I'm Thor's sister. What do you expect?" I asked smiling as I tossed the hammer back to Thor.
"I'm going to miss these little talks of ours" Thor said as we walked outside.
"Well, not if you don't leave" I said as I hugged my brother once more.
"I have no choice. The Mind Stone is the fourth of the Infinity Stones to show up in the last few years. That's not a coincidence. Someone has been playing an intricate game and has made pawns of us. But once all these pieces are in position-" Thor started.
"Triple Yahtzee?" Tony asked.
"You think you can find out what's coming?" Steve asked as I walked back over to Steve. "I do. Besides this one, there's nothing that can't be explained" Thor said as he spun his hammer. Thor returns to Asgard which burns a circle in the grass he was standing on.
"That man has no regard for lawn maintenance. I'm gonna miss him though. And you two gonna miss me. There's gonna be a lot of manful tears" Tony said as we walk over towards Stark's car.
"We will miss you, Tony" Steve said wrapped his arm around my waist once again.
"Yeah? Well, it's time for me to tap out. Maybe I should take a page out of Barton's book and build Pepper a farm, hope nobody blows it up" Tony said.
"The simple life" I said. Maybe me and Steve would get that. Maybe one day we'll be married and have kids.
"You'll get there one day" Tony said.
"I don't know, family, stability. The guy who wanted all that went in the ice seventy-five years ago. I think someone else came out. I'll agree if Alena agrees to that life" he said smiling as Stark turns to get into his car.
"You two alright?" Tony asked.
"I'm home" Steve said.
"Bye Stena!" Tony said making me growl.
"Get in that car before I kill you, Stark!" I yelled and he quickly got into his car before driving away. I smiled and shook my head as he drove away. I watched as he stopped and stuck his head out the car window.
"STENA!" He yelled before speeding off again. I went to go run after the car but Steve grabbed my arm with a smile.
"Let him go" he said chuckling.
"Next time he won't get off the hook" I said smiling at Steve as he pulled me close and kissed my forehead.
"I love you" he whispered.
"I love you too" I said as we walked back towards the building. We entered the building and find Natasha standing alone in a room.
"You want to keep staring at the wall, or do you want to go to work? I mean, it's a pretty interesting wall" Steve said with a smirk.
"I thought you and Alena were still gazing into each other's eyes. How do we look?" Nat asked.
"Well, we're not the '27 Yankees" Steve said.
"We've got some hitters" Nat said.
"They're good. They're not a team" I said.
"Let's beat 'em into shape" Nat said as the three of us walked out of the room and down the hallway. Steve stood in between me and Nat as we gather Rhodes in his War Machine suit, Sam in his Falcon suit, Wanda and Vision. I smiled at the group.
"Avengers!-"

Okay! I am making this into a series! I really wanted to so I'm going too. I'm really excited for it! I hope you guys have enjoyed this chapter and the whole book! I'm actually working on second book now! Yay! It will be called Dark Fire. I'm really excited for the next book. Comment what you want to happen in the second book! Maybe I'll do it!~ Kenlee Faith❤️❤️❤️