chapter 2

FOURTEEN DAYS TILL VIDCON***

Fourteen days left and Amber is still bored and can't see her boyfriend. She has been drawing a lot of fan art to keep her from going insane from boredom. She decides to go on twitter and tweet some of her followers.

@Amthony_Amber: It sucks not being able to see your own boyfriend @smoshanthony :/

Amber put her phone down and sighed. Anthony would have picked her up and taken her somewhere by now. She WOULD visit him but her father crashed her car last month and is waiting for it to be fixed. Her parents share a car since her father doesn't work and her mom is out.

Her phone lit up, showing a notification from twitter. The tweet was from none other than Anthony.

@smoshanthony: it sucks not being able to see your own girlfriend @Amthony_Amber :/

He had written the same tweet but mentioning her instead of himself. She smiled and tweeted him back.

@Amthony_Amber: @smoshanthony hey! no copying tweets :P including mine

@smoshanthony: @Amthony_Amber Darn, I though you wouldn't notice.

@Amthony_Amber: @smoshanthony lol miss you babe! I wish I could see you!

@smoshanthony: "@Amthony_Amber: lol miss you babe! I wish I could see you!" Miss you too :)

At that moment Amber began to cry. She really did miss Anthony. If only he wasn't so busy all the time. Not seeing her boyfriend was driving her crazy. She couldn't take it anymore. She HAD to see him.

Instead of tweeting him, she sent him a text message to make their conversation more privet. She began to type her message.

Hey babe! What are you doing? I want to meet up with you. If not somewhere then at the smosh house maybe?

~Amber <3

Five minutes had passed when she had gotten a reply from him.

I would love to meet up with you, but I have a meeting. Here's my schedule:

12- smosh games (gamebang) meeting

130- meeting Ian and a couple friends to work on music/ music video

4- lunch break (then back to music meet)

5-go home edit lunchtime with smosh

after that I'm free <3

~Anthony

Shit, he's busy all day. When isn't he busy? She came up with a reply.

I'm babysitting my sister while my parents go to the casino. I don't have a car to drive and Meagan and Ashley are on vaca until a few days before Vidcon. :(

~Amber

A few more minutes...another text message.

Then I guess we can't see each other until Vidcon. But at least we see each other on our anniversary :) This sucks. If I have free time I'll visit you I promise. I have to go. I'll Skype you tonight. Love you

~Anthony

This was officially the worst out of the relationship.