chapter 12

THREE DAYS TILL VIDCON**

Amber, Ashley, Meagan, and Anthony were relaxed and enjoying the last three days until they have to deal with adoring fans at the seventh anual Vidcon.

Ashley was tanning, Meagan and Anthony were in the pool having a water fight, and Amber walked out of the house in her bikini holding a plate full of snacks.

"Ooh! Skittles! I want some!" Anthony yelled. He acted like he was five when it came to skittles. He hopped out of the pool and kissed Amber on the cheek before grabbing two packets of Skittles.

"So, we have three days before Vidcon...what should we do until then?" Amber asked. Everyone sat in silence and had no idea what to do.

"Uh..sleepover?" Meagan suggested. They all looked at each other and shook their heads. No sleepover.

How about disney? I've always wanted to go to the one in California!" Ashley suggested.

"Sounds good! We'll go tomorrow. It's only an house drive from the Smosh house." Anthony said. That was their plan for tomorrow.

During the day, the four had played in the pool and had a great time. Anthony picked up Amber bridal style and threw her in the pool. They all played chicken and had a water fight.

**

Around ten, the gang and Amber's parents had started a campfire and roasted marshmellows and made smores.

"You know I really like you Anthony. You have been the best boyfriend our daughter has ever had," Phil said. Anthony blushed.

"Your last name is unqiue too. Padildo, never heard of it."

"Did he call me Padildo?" Anthony whispered to Amber. Amber looked at Anthony, then to her father.

"Dad, it's Padilla. Not Padildo." Amber corrected him.

"I'm just kidding, I know what his last name is. You tell me all the time." He takes his roasted marshmellow and puts it between two graham crackers and chocolate and ate it.

"So mom, Anthony, Ashley, Meagan and I are going to Disney before Vidcon. Want something?" Amber asked Sherill.

"No sweetheart, just have fun!" That was a lie. Her mom wanted a surprise gift. After a bad experience, Amber learned her lesson.

"Okay, we will." Amber smiled and had another marshmellow. "Oh Anthony. Don't forget to invite Ian and Melanie to Disney." Amber told her boyfriend.

Anthony nodded and finished roasting his marshmellow.

She couldn't wait for tomorrow. Things were going great for everyone and there were no worries for a while.