chapter 5

ELEVEN DAYS TILL VIDCON**

Amber woke up the next morning still feeling upset. She did her usual routine in the morning and spent most of it crying. She felt so bad about this. Now she knew she had to tell Anthony what Joey did.

Amber finally stopped crying and ate some cereal, since it was only nine in the morning. She tried so hard not to think about the situation. The next thing she knew, the door bell rang.

Amber fixed her curly hair and opened the door. Anthony was standing in the door way and he didn't look happy to see her.

"Babe!" Amber let go of the door knob and hugged her boyfriend tight. For some reason, he didn't hug back.

Amber let go and showed confusion on her face. "Anthony, what's wrong?"

"Why didn't you tell me that you wanted to be with someone else? I would have understood." Anthony had so much depression in his voice.

"What are you talking about? I don't want to be with anyone but you." Amber didn't know what he was talking.

Anthony had walked up to Amber's room and used her computer. He went on Youtube and pulled up a new Youtube gossip channel called Youtube news (clever name right?)

"Hey guys! Jessie here with your latest youtube news. Today we will be covering some youtube romance triangle between two famous youtubers. Dan, please explain."

"Yes I will do Jessie, anyways the love triangle is between youtube vlogger and Amazing race contestant Joey Graceffa, Smosh's Anthony Padilla and his girlfriend Amber."

"Yes, it started two days ago when Amber was seen with Joey and not Anthony. They walked pretty close and it looked like they were flirting with each other. Then just yesterday, someone had taken a picture...of Amber kissing Joey! Is Amber cheating?"

Amber had paused the video and looked at Anthony. "Anthony, Joey kissed me! I swear. You have to believe me."

"I...I just don't know if I can." Anthony's eyes were teary, so were Amber's. "Anthony, you know I would never. Especially with Joey. I love you."

"I don't want to talk about this." Anthony began to walk out. Amber followed him of course.

Once they both were downstairs, Amber asked him a question. "So does this mean that were breaking up?"

Anthony opened the door and looked behind him before walking out. "No.I just don't know." He walked out and closed the door.

Amber began to cry a river and she knocked over the lamp that was sitting on the table near the stairs. She fell to the ground an began to cry.

Anthony sat in his car and cried before starting it. It wasn't a cry like a girl, but a quiet and painful cry. It was like a fake depressed cry on a Smosh video but with real feelings and tears. He turned on the car and drove off.

Both Amber and Anthony were heart broken.