chapter 8

SEVEN DAYS TILL VIDCON**

Meagan and Ashley had reached Los Angelas at seven in the morning. Amber and Ian were waiting for the girls at the exit.

"Hey girl!" Ashley screamed. Both Meagan and Ashley ran up to Amber and gave her a tight hug. Of course they gave Ian a hug too.

"I missed you so damn much! How's the situation?" Meagan asked.

Amber sighed and answered. "Worse, now everyone wants Anthony to break up with me."

"BBZ, this isn't good. You have to fix this." Meagan said. That's when Amber told them her and Ian's plan.

"I am! Ian and I have a plan," Amber began. "First, we'll need Meagan to dress sexy and persuade Joey Graceffa and see what he knows about the kiss we had a few days ago. Once we get the information, we'll take it from there."

"So you're telling me that I have to dress like a slut and get a guy to tell me what's behind the kiss?" Meagan asked.

"Yes." Ian confirmed.

"Okay! I'll do it!" Meagan agreed. The plan was in motion.

***

Meagan was ready to seduce Joey and was sitting in the car with Amber and Ian.  Once she walked out of the car, she walked directly to the door and turned on the recorder on her phone.

Ian and Amber were watching from the car, and Ian was drooling. Amber hit him and he snapped out of it.

"So what should we do until Meagan is done?" Amber said. Ian took out his phone and took a picture with Amber and sent it to instagram.

After about an hour, Meagan had walked out of the house and back into the car. Amber was alseep and Ian was texting his girlfriend.

"Amber wake up! I have information." Meagan shook Amber to wake her up. Once Amber was awake from her nap, Meagan explained.

"So, Joey said that he and another girl had step you up. She wanted him to make you cheat on Anthony so you two would break up and they could get back together."

"Back together? So it has to be one of his exes. And the only ex in contact with him is...Kalel." Amber's face lit up and she hit the jackpot.

"Kalel is trying to break you and Anthony up! But why?" Ian asked.

"Anthony told me that the reason why they broke up was because she was caught cheating. She says she wasn't. After that she became very controlling and that wasn't like her. Then she decided to end the relationship." Amber explained.

"And she wants to get back together with him. What is wrong with girls?" Meagan asked. She shook her head afterwards.

"Look all we need is that picture. Kalel probably has it. We'll sneak into her house and take it. I have another plan." Amber smiled and drove away from Joey's house.