chapter 9

SIX DAYS TILL VIDCON**

Ian and Amber had decided to get the picture from Kalel. Knowing that Kalel wouldn't give them the picture and not to mention let them in, they knew they had to get it the other way...steal it. They hit behind a bush across the street

"Are you sure she's leaving the house?" Ian asked. His heart was pounding and he was extremely nervous.

"Yes I'm sure. She said she was going to buy some D.I.Y materials. Look." Amber had shown Ian the tweet she had posted five minutes ago.

@Kalelkitten: Going to buy some stuff for a new D.I.Y. I'm putting together!

Just then Kalel had walked out her door, locked it and jumped into her car. After a few minutes she turned on her car, shifted in reverse and drove off.

Amber and Ian walked across the street and checked to see if the door was locked. Obviously, locked.

Amber pulled out a Bobbi pin from her hair and within sixteen seconds, the door was unlocked and the house was broken into.

They walked in and searched immediately for the picture. Ian looked in the bedroom and Amber checked her office.

Amber opened the door and checked the draws of the computer desk. Nothing in any of the draws. She looked up and noticed the blown up picture of Joey kissing her. As she was about to grab the picture, she heard the front door's doorknob turn. She automatically looked into the door way and hid in the closet in the office.

She closed the door and texted Ian.

Ian, hide! Kalel is home!

Hopefully, Ian hid in safety.

"Huh, that's weird. I thought I locked the door. Thank god I came back." Kalel said. She walked upstairs and walked into the office.

"Now where's my wallet?" Kalel said to herself. She looked at the desk and grabbed her wallet and walked out the door.

Amber hopped out of the closet and grabbed the picture. She turned on the copy machine and made a replica of the blown up picture. Once the copy was made, Amber carefully put the picture back on the wall where it belonged and ran to Kalel's bedroom.

"Ian, where are you? Kalel left." Amber said to the bedroom.

Ian popped out from under the bed and looked at Amber with his puppy dog eyes. He crawled out from the tight space and followed Amber.

Amber unlocked the door and waited for Ian to walk out the house. She locked the door and closed it.

"I have the picture, tomorrow we show Anthony and fix this problem." Amber hugged Ian and walked across the street to get into the car. Amber couldn't wait for tomorrow.