chapter 3

THIRTEEN DAYS TILL VIDCON***

So after a fantastic night of seeing her boyfriend and her friends for the first time in a while (on the computer screen), Amber had decided to go get some ice cream with her sister. But first she had to get them both ready.

Once Keyana was ready, Amber took her outside and put her in her car seat of her parent's car and closed the car. She fixed her jacket and looked across the street where she saw a boy who looked extremely familiar. He smiled at her and waved. She waves back and gets into the car. She starts it up when the boy knocked on the window.

"May, I help you?" Amber said with an attitude.

"Oh, no need to mean sweetie." He said. Amber's eyes widen. It was Joey Graceffa from Youtube. She smiled and get out of the car (with turning it off first).

"Joey! Oh my god I am so sorry for my attitude." Amber was excited to see him. He wasn't her favorite but he was still famous.

"It's fine, you didn't know it was me," He smiled so gorgeously at her. He walks up to her to get close and smiles.

"So, I was thinking, maybe you and I could hang out sometime?" He asked. Of course Amber would say yes! He was freaking famous. He was also friends with Shane Dawson and Kalel.

"Um, yes! But not now, I have to drop my sister off at daycare after we get ice cream." Amber said sadly. She looked down and frowned.

"I'll come with you! I have so much free time." Joey insisted that he come with her. Amber couldn't resist so he tagged along with her to drop off Keyana to day care....after they got ice cream.

**

On the way there, Joey and Amber sang to the songs on the radio and talked about anything that was on their mind. They laughed and had a great time within the car ride. Once Amber had dropped of her sister, her and Joey went out for more ice cream.

"Joey, can I just say that you are amazing! You are so damn fun to hang around with. I have never had this much fun when dropping off my sister to day care." Amber laughed a little bit.

"We should become friends! Do you want to?" He asked her. Amber WOULD say yes but Anthony might not like that.

"Well, I don't know. You see, my boyfriend Anthony might not like me hanging with guys without him. He thinks that the guys I hang with will make me cheat on him. Of course I wouldn't." Amber wasn't sure about it.

"Well when Kalel and Anthony were dating, I was friends with him. He should know me!"

"Hm...okay! I'll be friends with you!" Amber and Joey hugged and watched a movie back at Joey's place.

Amber hasn't had this much fun since her friends left. She couldn't wait till they came home.