chapter 6

NINE DAYS TILL VIDCON**

Joey was driving across Sacramento to get somewhere. Once he reached his destination, he parked his car and put on his sunglasses and walked across the street. He walked into someone's yard, walked up the stairs and rang the door bell.

Kalel had opened the door and looked at Joey.

"Yes? What do you want?" Kalel said with attitude. She also had an unpleasant voice and facial expression.

"We need to talk. Now!" Joey had let himself in and took off his sunglasses. He sat on the couch and waited for Kalel to  sit down and get comfortable.

"Okay, what do you want to talk about?" Kalel asked. Joey gave her a feminine look.

"Girl, you know why I'm here. It's because of the mess YOU started." Joey wasn't amused at all.

"Look, it will be fine. This will end very soon. I promise?"

"Because of you I'm getting all of this hate. I'm getting death threats, I'm loosing followers and subscribers." Joey was listing his problems with his fingers.

"It's not that bad." Kalel denied. Joey pulled out his phone and went on twitter and then his mentions.

"Why did you kiss Amber? Now you're gonna break them up and it's your fault. *reads another* I hope you die! You just ruined a great relationship." Joey began to read  multiple hate and death threat tweets.

"Look, when Anthony and Amber break up it will be fine. Anthony will be back with me and you can figure something out." Kalel said.

"You're just trying to break them up so you can have Anthony. You know he doesn't love you anymore." Joey said.

"Three years with that bastard and it was the best time of my life. I was becoming Internet famous, I had followers and Anthony always gave me gifts. I want that back. Amber doesn't deserve him. I do."

"Ugh, I wish I never agreed to kissing Amber. That stupid picture you took is giving me hate, death threats and not to mention a slap in the face. I don't think I can go to Vidcon either."

"Stop complaining. You're getting paid for this too." Joey got up and walked away. He got into his car and drove off.

Kalel opened up a mini notebook and made a list.

Arrange an interview for Joey with Youtube news. Have Joey announce that he and Amber are officially dating.

"There. That will break them up." Kalel had a very evil yet satisfied look on her face. She stood up and looked out the window to see Joey driving away quickly. Two teens had egged his car once he started it and drove away.

Kalel rolled her eyes and walked into the kitchen and made her a cup of tea. She also emailed Youtube news and let them know that Joey Graceffa was appearing on the show.

The more she added to the plan, the worse the situation got.